Clicky

Hunter Abrams

Basement flooded!

Bastards.. get after em for it, show them you're serious, be confident, could 'make a deal', give them options, pay for all of it, pay for the things you care about most, or pay a lawyer and court fees, make it all official like, like you're charging them use an invoice with an inventory and approximate value and so on.

edit: ah ok good...

Bastards.. get after em for it, show them you're serious, be confident, could 'make a deal', give them options, pay for all of it, pay for the things you care about most, or pay a lawyer and court fees, make it all official like, like you're charging them use an invoice with an inventory and approximate value and so on.

edit: ah ok good...

Easy there, killer.

They will not pay for posters shoes etc. specialty items. But my oc if it fails to start will be payed for.

Flooded the entire basement by 1 inch. 1 inch being about maybe 35 feet away from the window that broke. Window well by estimates was filled about 3-4 feet of water and ice.

Spent the day airing out EVERYTHING. Then recleaned my rifles. Nagant was basting in water. All my poster and autographed pictures damaged. Computer had water forced into the front so hard it almost forced the filters out of it. My leather office chair is ruined. My shelves are a loss then again cheap things anyways.

The stuff I was sending krow... Yeah... Um... Also ruined at least the how to paint books and black reach rule books too. That's about $100+ loss there. Paints are ok models can be cleaned. Novel is ok I think.

Other damages are unknowns as they are still in boxes.

Assuming everything as a loss is probably at $6-10k in damages. Including external hdd that has about $4k in music

Edited by Hunter Abrams