Clicky

Kristian

Merit Thread

okay this is basically for Aryte so he knows who has wich merits and can stop apologizing for handing out merits people already have. Keep on topic please.

i start ,

In no particular order

Achievement Merit

Astra Ace Merit

Architect of Unity Merit

Instructor Service Merit

Recruitment Merit

Comrade Support Merit

Administratio Qualification Merit

Basic Training Merit

Operation Persectus Campaign Ribbon

Black November Campaign Ribbon

Also Here is the Merit arrangement because i felt it belongs in this thread.

The Ordo Imperialis

Merit Arrangement; Reference

Updated: 03/08/08

----------------------------------Extend to this length------------------------------------->

The currently available standardized awards are listed below, in order of prestige.

1) (The Imperator's Star) - Awared for paramount sacrifice and selflessness toward the group. Holders of the Star are admitted to all equipment, regardless of cross-branch restrictions. Awarded at the discretion of the Imperator.

2) (Merit of Honor) - Earned by the most respectful and diligent within the group. The Merit of Honor is a badge of loyalty, given to those whom abide and live through the guidelines of the organization. Awarded at the discretion of the Legionary Council.

3) (Ordo Achievement Merit) - Provided to those whom have accomplished a general feat worth noting within the Ordo Imperialis-- whether that is longevity of service without conduct concerns, dedicating one's self to guard duty, etc. Primarily designed as a commendation to catch-all worthy circumstances.

4) (Architect of Eternity Merit) - The second of the series of merits awarded to individuals responsible for providing contributions to the Ordo Imperialis in the way of material development. Consider to be higher in prestige to the Architect of Unity, as one must have the AoU to achieve the AoE.

5) (Architect of Unity) - An award specifically designed for the building staff of Ordo Imperialis. It is given to those whom have dedicated their repeated time and efforts toward constructing the all too important materials for the group.

6) (Praetorian Service Merit) - An award reserved for those whom serve or have served among the Praetorian Guard.

7) (Administratio Qualification Merit) - For individuals whom have reached the Administratio denotation within the Ordo Imperialis, recognizing their ascension into the class of administration.

8) (Alpha Contubernium Merit) - An award for those whom have been honored as members of a legion's primary contubernium.

9) (Ace Pilot) - The flight badge distinguishing a pilot as an Ace within the Astra, based off of their ability to perform in aerial combat. Awarded at the discretion of the Legionary Council.

10) (Battle Prowess MK2) - A merit available to individuals whom have already received the "Battle Prowess" denotation, but continue to perform above standards on the field of combat.

11) (Battle Prowess) - A merit earned by those on the ground whom have shown their talents on the battlefield. Awarded at the disrection of the Legionary Council.

12) (Marksmen Merit) - Whether it is with a pistol, a rifle, or a 20mm Gatling . . . this award is allotted to those whom just can't help but hit a target.

13) (Mechanized Qualification Merit) - An award provided to those whom are able to pilot the mechanized portions of the Ordo Imperialis, such as the Punisher.

14) (Instructor Merit) - Awarded to individuals within the organization whom have served with the Schola as an instructor for at least a month.

15) (Recruitment Merit) - A badge given to those whom have showed their prowess as a recruiter of quality members for the Ordo Imperialis.

16) (Comrade Support Merit) - Awarded to individuals whom have upheld the allies of the Ordo Imperialis on and off the field of combat.

17) (Prior Service Merit) - A limited award earned by individuals who served within organizations leading up to the Ordo Imperialis, such as the NOI, the VC, and the AN2.

18) (Basic Training Merit) - Provided to all individuals whom complete Schola instruction, denoting their induction into the Ordo Imperialis proper.

19) (Black November Merit) - Awarded to those whom were enlisted within the Ordo Imperialis during its reopening in November of 2007.

20) (Operation Persecutus Merit) - Campaign ribbon awarded to those whom contributed to the assault carried out during the week of 02/28/08.

Merit Arrangement

o) Merits may only be worn upon your dress uniform.

o) Merits are arranged in rows of three, situated above the right breast (if facing yourself).

o) Merits are arranged beginning with the first centered, the second to the right (if facing yourself), and the third to the left.

o) Refer to below diagram for assistance in numbers greater than three.

o) Merits are arranged in order of the most prestigious to the least prestigious.

Merit Order

o) If stacked at full breast, with all available merits displayed, it would look something like this. Keep in mind "N/A" is a blank space, this is if you are facing yourself, and each number corresponds to the list above.

[--(N/A)--][--(1)--][--(2)--]

[--(3)--][--(4)--][--(5)--]

[--(6)--][--(7)--][--(8)--]

[--(9)--][--(10)--][--(11)--]

[--(12)--][--(13)--][--(14)--]

[--(15)--][--(16)--][--(17)--]

[--(18)--][--(19)--][--(20)--]

o) If you had one merit, your arrangement would look like so:

[--(N/A)--][--(1)--][--(N/A)--]

o) Two merits:

o) Three merits:

[--(1)--][--(2)--][--(3)--]

o) Four merits:

[--(2)--][--(3)--][--(4)--]

o) Five merits:

[--(3)--][--(4)--][--(5)--]

o) Six merits:

[--(1)--][--(2)--][--(3)--]

[--(4)--][--(5)--][--(6)--]

o) Seven merits:

[--(2)--][--(3)--][--(4)--]

[--(5)--][--(6)--][--(7)--]

o) Etc.

Merit of Honor

Administratio Qualification Merit

Black November Merit

Basic Training Merit

Prior Service Merit

Architect of Eternity Merit

Architect of Unity Merit

The Imperator's Star Merit

Operation Persecutus Merit

Punisher Qualification Merit

Combat Prowess Merit

EDIT: Well I have everything too but I only listed the ones I earned >__>

Lessee....

Merit of Honor

Administration Qualification

Antesignani Contubernium (which is so much cooler to say than "Alpha")

Ordo Achievement

Combat Prowess

Comrade Support

Marksman

Operation Persecutus

Punisher Qualification

Prior Service

Black November

Basic Training

I know there are a bunch, but some of these seem a bit strange. I mean, how can I have Black November AND basic training? I dunno about you, but I skipped that. I am also a touch confuzzled about my comrade support. I gear up for combat as fast as anyone else, but I don't recall any time I "Supported my comrades" any further than showing up and shooting in the same direction.