Clicky

Aryte

25AUG12 - Weekly Meeting

[18:01:07] Aryte Vesperia: A very good evening to you all! Welcome and thank you for attending. Please be sure to hold your comments and questions until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions affect us all.

[18:02:10] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Sworn members: 323

Cadets: 10

Applications

New: 8

Accepted: 0

Denied: 3

Review: 5

Operations

Defensive: 105

Offensive: 11

Allied Assistance: 0

[18:03:07] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes: absolutely nothing eventful to really note. Status quo. General presence across other military groups remains low. Defensive interactions remain solid; however the mainstay remains loose knit enemy assaults. There has been a determined uptick toward the end of the week. On the flip side, our deployments remain at about fifty percent capacity. It would seem credited toward the difficulty in finding targets and available personnel until prime time kicks in around 5:00 PM daily. It is advised that combat leads pay close attention and take every opportunity they have to get boots on the ground abroad.

[18:03:13] Tatums Foxtrot: nuzzy

[18:03:21] Tatums Foxtrot: I'm titan. Not even sure I'm allowed at these things

[18:04:00] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:04:02] loki Cramer raises hand for Astra

[18:04:06] Hollowmengitus Yifu raises hand.

[18:04:09] Aryte Vesperia: . . Mr. Cramer.

[18:04:11] loki Cramer: we flew.

[18:04:21] Aryte Vesperia: Outstanding. Thank you.

[18:04:24] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu?

[18:04:28] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Hello, Ordo. Another week brings us ever closer to the reformation, something that I am, personally, excited to see. For the actual report, I have little; we are smoothly sailing into the new school year, at a pace equal to weeks before. This makes me happy, but more importantly, makes your squad leaders, peers, and friends happy as well.

That is all I have for tonight.

[18:04:46] Zero Itamae raises his hand

[18:04:50] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:04:55] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Itamae?

[18:05:06] Zero Itamae: For the Imperial Education Administration: Phenomenal job from everyone this week. Easily the highest amount of classes held since I started up as commandant. With 25 phases held for Schola, 4 Armatura classes, and 63 NCO-A modules held. Nearly had every single instructor currently on the list having held a class this week! Many thanks to Kasumi for helping get the NCO-A going so strong and for his amazing time investment to the cause of being a magistrate.

[18:05:12] Zero Itamae: Ensuring we're prepared for all the upcoming changes with what time I have. Between Riff, Mikeo, and myself I'm going to make sure we have everything up to date. Will ensure at the very least that when things have a set date everything will fall into place with no conflicts.

[18:05:19] Zero Itamae: For anyone interested in the IEA simply apply at: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13701-iea-scholaarmatura-recruitment-application/

[18:05:33] Zero Itamae: And that'll be all from the IEA.

[18:05:51] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Very good job.

[18:05:55] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:06:50] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, then. Before we move on, I just wish to take a moment to honor a great man. As I am sure most of you are aware, as of today Commander Neil Armstrong has passed away. His contributions to the world speak for themselves. His accomplishments will echo into eternity, and rightfully so. Rest in peace, Commander.

[18:07:43] Aryte Vesperia: Now, rather than break it down in to topics, I am going to run you all through a general update of what’s what around the Ordo. This should not take too long, so take the time after the meeting to go get a deployment out. Tomorrow is the last Sunday of the month, so we will be lockin’ it up later for our monthly escapades of random mischief (day off).

[18:08:03] Aryte Vesperia: (And RLAV race.)

[18:08:40] Aryte Vesperia: As a reminder, you are clear to wear casual attire during the actual day off. Be certain to maintain basic senses of order, however. We do not mind goofing off, but be sure not to push too far and into a sense of ridiculousness.

[18:09:12] Aryte Vesperia: This weekend I will be finalizing appointments for the three legion command spots. After which, said commanders will begin assembling their respective core groups (some work already done there), develop their outlines, and start processing the basic idea as to how their legions will operate. Further, I will be processing the ejections of inactives this weekend to tailor the group to a more operable and realistic number.

[18:10:07] Aryte Vesperia: The implementation and movement of troops (policy, etc) will start after I take my officer’s exam on September 6th. I apologize for the delay, but I can’t devote serious thought to the transition while that is looming on the horizon. However, after taking the exam I should have a significant amount of more free time (at least for a couple of months) to really wade in to ensuring this transition goes smoothly.

[18:10:58] Aryte Vesperia: There remains a significant amount of questions out there about how legions will operate. Worry not; it will all be clearer before we flip the “on” switch. Currently, I am really letting the prospective command teams design as they please. I will be reviewing their plans and making a consistent norm to go off of for the future. I feel it makes more sense to allow the legion leads dig in and scrape up an idea as to how they collectively wish to see their units and then critique it in the aftermath. It will encourage more creativity, and frankly, probably uncover ideas I did not consider and would not have considered if I set strict regs prior to implementation.

[18:11:39] Aryte Vesperia: On to gear. I have made the decision that the existing alpha gear will be distributed among the legions (armor), so their “tier 1” elements will get some additional swag down the line.

[18:12:14] Aryte Vesperia: In other news, the Phantom is due to be delivered to me. Failing that, I’ll grab it from Nikki and have it hammered out in another direction. Further, the tank upgrades are coming along great. We have started exploring the serious use of the new AA missiles—they are totally awesome and are winning a strong acclaim for inclusion with the SPAAG.

[18:12:58] Aryte Vesperia: Region wise, Mr. Hand has began developing the nick-knack portions to enhance the overall immersion and beauty of the design. Although progress is being made, I do not believe Mr. Hand has set a discernible due date on its completion. If you are present and wish to chime in, feel free to do so, Disembodied.

[18:13:52] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, as noted on the forums, I have temporarily suspended my involvement in raids and the weekly Wednesday trainings. I will resume these, again, after the 6th. ART is still a go—so get your butts to Titan on Sunday at 5:00 PM. I will attempt to host a session tomorrow if interest is there during the free day.

[18:14:38] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, keep trucking ladies and gentlemen. We have a lot of work to do and a lot of things going for us. The community is crippled, we all know that. But let’s keep moving and preparing for whatever may come our way. You all know our goal. Let’s achieve ‘em. Let’s make sure the Ordo is poised entirely strong regardless of the tempest about us.

[18:15:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mmm yes. Dismissed. Quick meetin'. RLAV RACE TIME. Games as prizes. SEE SALEM TO PARTICIPATE).

[18:15:05] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.