Clicky

Euro Zapatero

A Midnight Dream

Well, ignore the topic title. Just being goofy on that. So... how should I start this.

Heyo everyone, I'm Euro, or whatever ya prefer. (Including Hotpants :p ) I have just gotten through my schola, and become one with the Ordo Imperialis. This is perhaps my first ever military group ever to be on, so I may be under the rock on some occasions, but as of hearing Aryte, I can get help; awesome! I was first shown, the whole simulator thing at NJ, since Keller said all these things about not being inside, etc. After awhile, I just had to come by and see what it was all about. Came by, to see someone called Sergeant Schultz(?) who was a little confusing at first and hilarious at the end, until Lestat came in a jeep, got on and headed into the walls, which I don't think I was suppose to be in, oh well. Submitted an application and got accepted.

So far, I have been having a wonderful time in Ordo Imperialis, met new people or furries. The looks of it are awesome and dark. I mean all in all, everything looks and is awesome, from the armor to the wall to the great people of the place.

Boring story I know. I can't make it any more amusing unless I were to add hotpants. I was told a lot of y'all kept staring at me and my hotpants. Hard Gay! Okay!

As for personal things about me, I'm a noob artist with only like 4 years and 7 months of doing it. (Giggity) I do requests, for free and I treat them as full commissions; though I only do sketches alas since I have troubles with inking and coloring, hopefully I can get over that and glorify (is that even a word?) things. I do play Team Fortress 2 on occasion, I wonder.. will Ordo training improve my skills at TF2? Anyways! Don't know what else to say beyond this point besides making this longer to learn something about me. I'm random, goofy and hyper, oh yeah, don't forget Euro! If you want to see my art, it will probably be the link to my page or something. (Wow, I'm dumb I just went to my control to come by "Edit "About Me" page")

That is all, I'm assuming anything else, just speak to me, I got nothing to hide! This was fun, and this is Euro, I'm over and I'm out.

PS. I want some Ordo Hotpants. :D Haha, kidding kidding, need to look professional!