Clicky

MikeMurdock McMillan

MechWarrior Online

It's more than that, Disembodied. $80 for the currency, $45 for three months (for your typical MMO) and $5 for all four mechs PLUS being in the credits.

Although, I did pay $300 for STO (but that included a LIFETIME premium account ($60 for Digital Deluxe, $240 for lifetime))

Edited by SalemAdams Wobbit

Ahahahaha, look where that got you.

But seriously, Ffff MWO if they want to pull that kind of bullshit, I'll keep playing MW Living Legends, the Crysis mod.

Actually, to be perfectly honest, it actually got me runnling, with a few good items, on top of that, $240 is the equivalent of paying $12/month for two years.

Anyway, eh...they'll be criticized about it majorly.

I'm sure thats like, introductory rates, but one doesn't usually set the price that high on a sort of 'pre-order'. I mean, its cool to have special titles and all that, and perhaps a good portion of that cost are the extras involved, but at the base level, it's still quite expensive, with no real monetary value to in-game funds they plan to use.

Everyone who signed up got that apparently. I'm supposedly in the Beta now, but unfortunately I can't actually access the beta, because the website is broken or something. :rolleyes:

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this community.