Clicky

Shizzerk

WarZ

I'll be making a decent post with Notes and features here when i deem them enough to make people feel interested in the game or not.

The Alpha is filled with issues and bugs, but the game is still fun and playable. DayZ fans will feel very familiar to the game it might even feel 'easier' since DayZ has arma mechanics.

PvP is a bit intense at the moment since griefers are using Alpha and exploits to turn PvP into Deathmatch kill on sight. But that is also being worked on...

On the good side... Devs have been doing Daily patches fixing bugs and adding features such as Safe Settlements and Global Inventory accessible within the settlements only.

Soon to come, reputation system and Bounty system... I should post some cool info when theses are working. Or by the time Beta start, day 31.

Does Scarlet Flaks actually have WarZ?

At any rate I am still perusing the two, and I got to say I'm not really sure about the DayZ stand alone! A lot can go wrong with him actually moving to a stand alone game, I understand his need to cash in on his huge idea while others are because well no one likes making OTHER people rich, but it has even been given "This Year" release date that most independant developers that never bring their product out state.

I read his interview on the stand alone and it already looks like he has hit a snag, and a set back... And there's this;

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Ktffj7TNVo

Which makes me a little hopeful about it! No doubt he's going to fix the controls to make them more accessible, I mean I've been to CMTC in Wainright a couple times and I haven't had to deal with half the controls and shit that they have in ARMA II!

lolwut

EX-Forum Mod Devin here. Let me tell ya some stuff you can spout on for a new youtube video

My forum account was hacked, my fault, they deleted a lot of posts. I was de-modded and banned, got my computer secure, re-modded and unbanned and took care of business as usual. Except their company is full of dumb Ffffs and didn't backup the forums at all. No backups whatsoever.

Sergay then took it upon himself to tell Kewk to demote me for my Ffffup that could have been reversed if they were not so Ffffing stupid.

I then made a post on the forums about how I knew this was coming; and I was sorry and would not long be supporting a company that did not support their unpaid volunteer Moderators that spent over 100+ hours answering THEIR CUSTOMERS questions and concerns as well as relaying them the ideas the community had for their bullshit game.

I was then banned for making a "Rage quit" thread permanent and here is the even funnier part my in-game account banned under the excuse I requested a refund

So, since I didn't sign any sort of NDA for those Fffffaces here are some interesting facts.

WarZ is a direct port over from War Inc. They literally took the game and added NPCs, made a large map, and changed around camera angles and gun settings while adding more functionality and switching over some things. ALL ART however was actually done in-house by their amazing ART team. (Those were the best guys to know, they were in touch more with the community than Kewk)

They randomly ban accounts that have a certain amount of time spent playing in-game, knowing they are hooked on the game so they re-buy the game.

Their anti-hack is actually functional but here's the kicker..wanna know WHY their bans are TEMPORARY the first time around? 0.8% hacking? Try an EXTREMELY LARGE PORTION of the player base is hacking. If they banned everyone they'd have a mass refund issue on their hands, and no one to play their piss poor of an excuse game.

they plan to HALT DEVELOPMENT AND ABANDON THE GAME in SIX months if revenue is not enough for them (I.E. People are not buying GC and spending the Ffff out of it) -- take note, if they do not get ENOUGH revenue. They will have enough revenue to pay for the game development for over a year at this point in time already, but if they don't get enough to give themselves regular raises they will stop making the game and shut down the servers and website.

Here is a "Proof of ban" picture & a proof of me NOT requesting a refund.

a7tFy.jpg

DOM3N.png

Funny how people ask for refund after playing the game for almost 2 months already.

I wouldn't give too much ear to people that only talk bad about the game AFTER something bad to them.

I gotta say, i'm disapointed with the development on WarZ. It's goddamn slow... Still i have hopes for the game it's no better or worse then DayZ.

Resuming: All that shit Devin blurted out is 98% butthurt bullshit. As for the refund one, there's 2 requirements to refund warZ. The game runs bad or won't run at all for you and/or in consequence you do'nt have alot of play time.

Now this guy asks for refund after playing the game for almost 2 months ... What? The game been running poorly all this time and just now he had the guts to ask for a refund? PLUS the game is crashing for all, because of a patch error , it happens to all games. They patch one thing and Ffff up another. i'm pretty sure we all remember the Ffff ups on PS2.

What's the company name? I want to make sure I never purchase anything from them, ever.

"Hammerpoint Interactive", which is a fake company created by "Arktos Entertainment", who created a game called "War Inc." which "WarZ" is a direct port of, all of which are published by a literally nonexistant publisher (seriously I dare you to google any of these companys) called "OP Productions".

Also, they updated their TOS for their game so that it now states that you are no longer allowed to request nor recieve a refund

ONCE YOU AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE GAME (THE “EULA”) AND SERVICE FOR THE GAME COMMENCES, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND FOR ANY AMOUNTS OR OTHER CONSIDERATION PAID BY YOU FOR THE USE (OR FUTURE USE) OF THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE.

Which is is a violation of US FTC Agreement/Law - http://www.ftc.gov/b...s/redress.shtml

"Hammerpoint Interactive", which is a fake company created by "Arktos Entertainment", who created a game called "War Inc." which "WarZ" is a direct port of, all of which are published by a literally nonexistant publisher (seriously I dare you to google any of these companys) called "OP Productions".

Also, they updated their TOS for their game so that it now states that you are no longer allowed to request nor recieve a refund

ONCE YOU AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE GAME (THE “EULA”) AND SERVICE FOR THE GAME COMMENCES, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND FOR ANY AMOUNTS OR OTHER CONSIDERATION PAID BY YOU FOR THE USE (OR FUTURE USE) OF THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE.

Which is is a violation of US FTC Law - http://www.ftc.gov/b...s/redress.shtml

Are you going to file a complaint?

Also, for anyone who might look for a refund if you bought it through steam; If you want a refund, file a ticket directly through Steam, nowhere else. Do not request a refund on their forum on their page/forum on Steam, you will be banned. Do not send a email or support ticket through thewarz.com or their private forums, you will be banned.

If you bought it elsewhere, you're Ffffed.

Did Steam fully remove the game from their sales, or just suspend it? I heard the latter a while ago, but some time has passed since and obviously, the game's public condition has not improved.

Twocents:

Having worked in retail for the last couple months, the biggest thing I've learned--from Sam Walton, no less--is that the real boss of any business operation that caters to customers is just that: the customer! A shitty experience like this one, proven amply by the forum posts, reviews, news, and other source, is the quickest and most effective way to lose revenues completely.

It's easy to overlook little things--it's easy for a shopper to wave his or her hand airily as the cashier frantically apologizes for a huge can of baked beans dropping out of the bottom of the bag and onto the floor--true story. But if I was to lean against my register, smack my lips as I chew gum, or just in general look and act like I couldn't give two Ffffs less--a lot like these developers using almost entirely copied art and design or banning people for refunds on purchases--then people would and have been getting pissed off and won't be coming back, now, or ever.

When it comes to trying a game like this to REALLY learn for myself: I don't have spare cash to risk on software; most of us don't. If we put in a purchase, we expect what is listed in the description. One is supposed to get what he or she pays for; good customer service and genuine effort are a given right off the bat. If scores of bad reviews, bad news, and general dislike are diffusing from the game, well, you can bet I'm not dropping no $20(?) on a scary unknown.