Clicky

Deadmon

Whats your favorite spicy stuff?

41lCr8G5ABL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1: Cholula Hot Sauce.

This is my go-to hot sauce for most situations. Chicken, Steak, fries, eggs, hashbrowns, its good on almost everything. Scratch that. It IS good on everything.

chick-fil-a-spicy1.jpg

2: Chic Fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich

They are surprisingly spicy, not anywhere unbearable but theres some real kick which is surprising for fast food place.

rhs.jpeg

3: Franks RedHot

This is my secondary hot sauce, its got a more traditional american flavor but not anywhere the terribad flavor of tobasco.

popeyes_louisiana_tenders_01.jpg

4: Popeyes Spicy Chicken Strips

With their barbecue sauce this stuff is super nomey, especially with their cajun fries and buttery biscuits. I dont have it often because its probably the least healthy thing on the list but its totally a guilty pleasure

0013299-fkjt-240x135.jpg

5: serendipity hot seasoning salt from Chicken Express.

With 2 of these in your gravy or simply sprinkled on your food it gets spicy quick, and its delic

188294_10150439670815094_662230093_17570988_4399799_n.JPG

6: Spicy Mongolian Beef

Usually I just cholula up my beef, but spicy mongolian is just fine the way it is. Spicy delicious.

NRLrL.jpg

Sriratcha - A golden standard that goes on everything, you'd have to be trying hard to make this taste bad.

IjkHv.jpg

Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Wing Sauce - Thick and tangy more than it is spicy, goes great on basically anything that's meat.

nzUgO.png

Blue Smoke Salsa Triple-X Hot Salsa - The hottest salsa I've ever had, made my tongue swollen and was definitely worth it.

Q8F25.jpg

Fireball Whiskey - Not exactly the same kind of spicy as the rest of this thread, but still good shit.

Q8F25.jpg

Fireball Whiskey - Not exactly the same kind of spicy as the rest of this thread, but still good shit.

I fricken love you now. ;.;

Also I love Beef Curry and Madras Chicken. Anything REALLY spicy really cos some of the milder stuff I can't taste.

Had some Special Naan Bread last night, it had chilli powder and spinach inside it, was really hot, I actually had to dip it in my Masala to make it milder a bit.

IjkHv.jpg

Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Wing Sauce - Thick and tangy more than it is spicy, goes great on basically anything that's meat.

SWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' BABEH RAYS. Oh man I have like 3 bottles of this stuff in my fridge. Best kind of BBQ sauce next to homemade.

My favorite:

Ghost-Pepper-One-of-the-worlds-hottest-peppers.jpg

Ze ghost pepper! So much burning, so little time!

Favorite spicy snack would be:

captain-thoms-ghost-pepper-chocolate-2.jpg

Ghost pepper in chocolate. It's so amazing and depending on what else is in it can really crank up the flavor. I like it with pumpkin seeds <3