Clicky

CrescentSnow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I might play the new Star Wars MMO, idunno.

It looks interesting and all but I'm also playing Rift atm so it kinda depends on when the game is released and if I have lost interest in Rift by that point or not.

But yeah, with regions and such, since I'm european I do hope that they're gonna do the same as rift and give you the oppertunity to choose in which region you want to play.

Im too spoiled with having played SWG in its prime days before the great shit .. I dont like most mmo's after that.

I have to second that, I'll probably play because its Star Wars, but I probably wont put the time into it I did back then. I will be playing a Jedi as my main however.

Edited by Xoza Tyron

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Greetings, my good sirs and ma'ams.

The Old Republic goes live on December 20th; I know quite well that there's a lot of you who plan on playing. Let's avoid vanishing from the Ordo, however! Haha. In the mean time, who /is/ playing? Of those, who would be interested in grouping up in an Ordo guild?

What kind of server?

And we're playing Sith. Just, that part isn't negotiable. Rofl.

I prefer PVP severs, but I am willing to negotiate!

Edited by Xoza

I can put a character on whatever server you guys will be on and the group doesn't matter. However, the WoW guild I was with will be making a non-pvp guild on the republic side. My girlfriend will be there. She's not interested in the pvp stuff, I have some interest.

I'll likely be a sith juggernaut or sorcerer. I wasn't all that impressed with the other classes.