Clicky

CrescentSnow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I am pretty sure I did, I got an e-mail from someone saying my application was approved. Heals I will make for the pub side then since I have a 55 heals on the imp side. Thanks Xoza.

Okay, found it, and upgraded your account!

I followed a friends referral link and it gave me some free bundle of stuff...
Here's my referral link you can find more details about friend referring here.
If you'd like to refer your friends, feel free to pass mine on, if you're a subscriber, you can find your own here.

• Inventory Module
  • Crew Skill Slot
  • Display Titles
  • Unify Colors

All Great things to have for Prefered and Free to Play.

Right now BioWare is offering 12 times exp rates for class missions if you pre-order the expansion and subscribe, in preparation for that expansion.

This boost has made it so easy to level that you can easily make it to 55 in a week of casual play plus there is no charge for your class skills.

So if any of you have been on the fence about trying or returning to SWToR now would be a great time. I know our chapter would love to have you and if anyone needs help running through class missions, needs better gear or needs a few credits for necessities I'll happily donte my time and resources to help you.

A New Threat Is Rising in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

On June 15th, a new threat will be revealed. #FaceYourDestiny #swtor http://bit.ly/1C3yano

SWTOR_Sacrifice.jpg

emailed 53 min ago...

• Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – The largest story-driven expansion to date, Knights of the Fallen Empire, marks a renewed focus on cinematic storytelling in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The expansion will deliver on the hallmarks of what makes a great BioWare™ game: new worlds to explore, new companions to recruit, and a dynamic story that players will be able to shape based on the choices they make.

I guess we find out more on the 15th during the EA Conference that is being streamed live, so save this to your bookmarks Twitch EA Conferance

Edited by Esva

Back during Celebration they were there and was talking about some of the new stuff. All the attendees got a flashdrive and a wristband that stated #FallenEmpire 6-15-15. Inside the flashdrive was an image that was secretly a file, it was eventually renamed and we were given a little teaser picture regarding #FallenEmpire.

Secret image/file:

SECRETFILE_thumb.png

The actual image in the zip folder:

swtor-fallen-empire-teaser-image1.jpg

Edited by Xevrand

No time for these posts, we're at the top of conquest and could use the assistance holding it!  :crazy:

Come help us out! pls.. 

Actully, I have plenty of time for these post's cause as people keep failing to remember ... *coughs* ... I'M NOT PART OF THE THE SWTOR GUILD'S!!  ...*coughs* 

Okay, we won, carry on! :laugh:  (Well done everyone!)

Congratulations though ^_^ 

What we know:

Release date: 27th October 2015

New planet: Zakuul

New & returning Characters:

Arcann

Valkorian

Vaylin

Lana Beniko

Koth Vortena

Senya

HK-55

Chapters:  16 total (11 known at this time)

1: The hunt 

2: A dream of Empire

3: Outlander

4: The gravestone

5: From the grave

6: Asylum

7: Lady of sorrows

8: Taking flight

9: The Alliance

10: Anarchy in paradise

11: Disavowed

12: Coming Soon

13: Coming Soon

14: Coming Soon

15: Coming Soon

16: Coming Soon

Companions:

New companions join you on your story (after some years frozen in carbonite) you can find or betray old companions

Screenshots / Concept art

Eternal Throne Room

Koth Vortena

Lana Beniko

Zakuul skyscraper city view

Sky Trooper

Vaylin

Lana Beniko vs Zakuul knights

Arcann

Fallen Empire Wallpaper

Initial press release by EA, before GamesCom

BioWare goes back to its roots for: Knights of the Fallen Empire

What goes into crafting the new expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire?

Creative director Jesse Sky takes things back to the beginning.

Back to basics

Last year, I decided to re-watch The Empire Strikes Back® and write down everything that shocked the audience back in its original theatrical run. It’s a very long list.

That film packs a real emotional punch—it’s full of twists, betrayals and revelations the entire way through. I’ve wanted to tell a Star Wars™ story like that ever since the first time I saw it.

When we began conceptualizing Knights of the Fallen Empire, the story was our first priority.

We decided very early on that we wanted to get back to our roots as a BioWare roleplaying game. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is the game that made me want to work for BioWare. It showed me just how immersive cinematic storytelling can be.

In its best moments, Star Wars: The Old Republic captures the same magic, but we want the whole experience to feel that way. That’s why we’re revisiting the early gameplay experience to focus entirely on the story, in addition to crafting a brand new epic storyline.

Choices and consequences

People want choices that matter, and they want companions to play a bigger part in the story.

The hard part is recreating the magic. A huge element of successful storytelling is mystery, and that often means straying away from what the audience knows or expects.

In Knights of the Fallen Empire you are the main character, and it’s really an origin story. As the Outlander, you have a chance to take control of your destiny and reshape who you are.

The villains in this story aren’t just out to conquer the galaxy—they’re after you, personally. You’ll be tempted by the Dark Side and that’s going to have a huge impact on what you eventually become.

Your companions also now have minds of their own. If they don’t like what you’re doing, they may leave. The choices matter. This is an ongoing story, and your choices may have surprising consequences down the road.

Keep your friends close

Companions are one of the things that set Star Wars: The Old Republic apart. We have a new cast of characters joining you for the main storyline, and we’ll be bringing back many fan favorite companions as major characters in post-release story chapters.

You’ll have a chance to recruit even more companions once you complete the story chapters at launch. We’re also overhauling the companion system so that they’re more useful and more fun to use in general.

You’ll see older companions returning as major characters, more shocks and twists, and the consequences of your choices will really start coming into play. We’ll be building towards a season finale late next year.

Whether you start at Level 1 or Level 60, the game is going to feel a lot more like a traditional BioWare title. You won’t need any knowledge of the game to play the new story, and we aren’t going to pollute your story with needless grinding or travel. You can just focus on the parts of the game you like.

If you tried the game at launch and enjoyed the story, now is a great time to come back.