Clicky

BlackSergal

Natural Selection 2

I own it, but haven't had a chance to play it either just yet. Or anything really for the past five months with insane school backlog. But now that there is time, if anyone still plays it, I would not mind partying up and trying to see what the hell it is about. I know a few friends of mine play it and highly recommend it. Was supposed to be a nice game featuring both minor tactical thinking and of course a lot of shooting and dodging. xD

Hello All

I have been with the Ordo for about a month and really enjoying myself in some neverwinter but i also like FPS games and sometime I just want to shoot something in the FACE! So my favorite fps is Natural Selection 2 it's a Fps/Strat game most of you know I would like to get a group going for Natural Selection 2 if you would like to be part of the group plz reply !!

Just encase you guy haven't seen the state of Natural selection 2 here a link for a current version trailer