Clicky

Apoca Ailen

Age of Wushu

I don't know if they've done much marketing, but they have had interviews and whatnot with most gaming news sites. I guess it's not a game you would know about unless you check out a gaming site, and even then it would take a bit of digging in most cases. It is a pretty interesting game. It has a lot of PvP features as well as non-combat features. Chances are if you liked games like City of Heroes, Champions, or games with guild war/guild territory control features, you would find some interest in it.

I should, hopefully, get more beta keys for the next beta that starts on the 20th of December. If not, it only cost $10 to buy the Elite Pack which gives you a 90-day headstart (means you play the game 90 days before it officially releases), you get access to whats left of this beta (it last until the 25th) + 5 beta keys for this beta + access to the next beta + 3 months of free VIP service (which really doesnt give you much of an advantage or anything, its just nice to have).

At the least you'll get a few hours of entertainment, at the most you will get hundreds of hours. Either way, it's a good investment considering you pay nearly double that, or more, to go see an hour and a half long movie.