Clicky

Phares Sarjeant

Best Wishes All

Greetings Ordo,

It’s time for me to officially resign. Not that i've been real active, but the real life reality of work, along with a constantly changing SL Ordo combat platforms and worlds have made me realize that to even be in Ordo will require more than a 1x a month login.

Some personal thoughts. Apologies if they’re a little overdramatic but maybe someone can benefit from my experience-not Ordo experience but real life experience. For all you macho types that are too hardened to get in touch with your inner self y’all can quit reading here.. ;)

While I don’t believe in obsessive self-analysis. Some intentional disciplined analysis can definitely be a source of healing to deal with those ‘things’ that stay strongly in our minds and come out in our mental states, reactions towards stress, keep us awake at night and..fill in the blank.

18 yrs ago something happened I was responsible for that created a lot of mental strain. I wanted to resolve the matter with the person, but only in the last 3 months can I say it got dealt with-frankly I have to say that God gave the insight into how to deal with the problem as I’d tried before myself to deal with the problem but failed miserably. So what happened? I didn’t dredge up any of the nitty gritty details, only said simply that bitterness was a horrible thing to have to deal with and that any bitterness that came from my actions and that i was responsible for I apologized for and I hated the fact my actions would’ve caused that in someone else. Believe it or not, the weight lifted off. We both changed for the better.

Not that you can take responsibility for someone else’s life, but the goal is simply ensuring that there’s nothing between you and them and that it’s resolved. It sounds all too simple, but I had been making the problem about myself and personal pain and not about the other person thoughts and feelings.

Well enough introspection. I’d like to thank the Ordo and Aryte. Just wanted to say I don’t know how you’ve done it Aryte, but impressive organization. Only a gift of higher inspiration could do something like what you’ve accomplished in a world as changeable as SL. When I was active, Ordo helped me stay occupied with some great educational experiences that took the mind off of myself. I don't say goodbye, as i believe in another place we'll all meet in one way or another.

Until then, Best wishes all!

Phares Sarjeant, [email protected]