Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheReal

The Ordo Origins

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys whasup I was curious about where you clan is coming from, and its name logo(malta cross) , which of course is very "secret society" inspired, are you guys affiliated ? Lol, joking =) but i thought it was fun to ask.

And did you exist before or since second life ?

Because it's fun, you made it Real, and badass, aha. 

Okay!

Pull up a seat, my good sir.

Long ago on the land of Second Life, there was this peculiar desire to try to turn a sandbox platform with terrible physics into a combat simulator. In early 2006, one of the few combat groups (the Alliance Navy) had an internal spat that resulted in one of it's leaders breaking away. Now, bless this leader's heart (Shadow Keegan), but he was terrible at naming. Thus, he created the Alliance Navy II. They were a humble band of misfits. Much akin the New Conglomerate. 

Around June of 2006, Shadow Keegan's girlfriend (see: Fladara Eingmare) approached me for donations toward their cause. Being a bored land baron with no desire to randomly donate to some community I had no knowledge of, I volunteered to participate with the Alliance Navy II. For most of June and into July, I served as the Chief Diplomat and pretended I had some clue what was going on by attending various diplomatic meetings with the Alliance Navy and our new allies, the Merczateers. 

Alas, in July a great schism occurred. Fladara went to visit Shadow and . . . much to Shadow's chagrin, he learned his girlfriend was actually his boyfriend. Whoops. Needless to say, this created some tension. Ultimately, Fladara attempted to overthrow Shadow and tried to rally the support of the Alliance Navy II command team. That did not go so well. Instead, some dude named Ethan Schuman proposed that the group be turned over to this bright eyed Chief Diplomat Aryte Vesperia. I accepted.

Promptly, I changed the name from Alliance Navy II and started building the group into something more akin to the Terran Republic. From 2006 to 2012, we grew to be one of the largest Second Life Military groups. We were largely considered to be the "most serious" and were often credited as being the evil fascist empire of doom. We had a great time and accomplish a many great things. But then the SLMC got really boring and shrunk to a dismal size. So now we've moved on to re-start our journey as a gaming community!
Odin047 likes this

Also there was a butthole named Dirk Sasilva who tried to front it on Keno Pontoppidan while I was on vacation.

"most serious" and were often credited as being the evil fascist empire of doom.

Yes, not the military group that was actually structurally based on the idea of the Third Reich in Space.

Otherwise known as Vanguard, which dissolved entirey. Their leader is now in DVS. His name is Delrith.

He's a stressed snow kitty.

Yes, not the military group that was actually structurally based on the idea of the Third Reich in Space.

In name and aesthetic only.  In practice, Vanguard's internal politics ran less like a fascist empire and more like a high school.

Nice , let's look at the positive side of things the clan didnt got disbanded and a new and fresh look appeared lol.

Bored land baron, Oh really Sir ? ahha ,joking thats funny.

I had really no clue there was a combat simulator in second life.. i was kinda shocked  ( they bring war to a peace game ! lol )

LOL wtf with fladara I not gonna comment on that ..

You made my day ""most serious and were often credited as being the evil fascist empire of doom."

I think it's cool that you guys play PS2 now, good funs, i guess with that game you gonna let go a bit and go more second degree this time no more "standing to attention" XD. 

I like the side of serious organisation you guys got by the way even though I was a bit Oo at first on that meeting on TS aha, It still was fun to me nonetheless.

excuse my english  btw which can sound weird sometimes im from swiss and speak french, always learning ehe.

Calling Second Life a game is pretty much a lie. It is a platform that you do with what you make of it. 

We were part of the community who chose to make a war game / combat RP / combat "simulator" out of it.

Odin047 likes this

Ooooohhh is that what we were doing?! It all makes sense now. The armor, the guns and all the shooting. I thought we were doing LA south central RP

Calling Second Life a game is pretty much a lie. It is a platform that you do with what you make of it. 

We were part of the community who chose to make a war game / combat RP / combat "simulator" out of it.

"But Second Life is not a game. It's more like an virtual social experience"

Ooooohhh is that what we were doing?! It all makes sense now. The armor, the guns and all the shooting. I thought we were doing LA south central RP

Didn't we invade one of those once?

RIP In Peace - New Jack City

Rest In Peace In Peace

NJC was hardcore though. They had issues banning people considering they split the sim up into a billion or so parcels but it was fun.