Clicky

Xoza

Destiny

This has a lot of Firefall's aspects.. Servers that will be organic, (etc) are something I've been keeping an eye on.  For example I'm wondering if they will be like Firefall's case in that if your forces don't actually fight off the hostile opposing AI forces by conquering territory,  you can actually lose your server to them and be ejected from it.  

Isn't Bungy still owned by Microsoft? Yeah... not happening.

They broke off from Microsoft a while back. The last game to hit PC from them was a 2 year old Halo 1 that was ported to PC by a different company IIRC. But I'm sure that MS and Sony still have a firm grasp on their man parts. Once you sell out to the consoles, They own your soul.

The game is out for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. They said that they will not make the PC version along with the console because there manpower was just stretched too thin as it is. On one of the article when they were asked about PC port, they said they are a group of PC gamers at heart so I'm guessing that they are going to PC port in the future... hopefully. BTW another reason we are not seeing PC port in on release with the console is because they don't want a 3rd party to handle there first multi platform console release. 

I have the beta for PS4 and so far it's living up to Bungie's name. Before i continue I would to say that most of what im about to tell you could be spoilers so if you dont want to know and find out for yourself, stop reading now...... When you first start you make your "Gaurdian" which is your character. You pick from 3 classes, the Titan, Hunter, and Warlock. Once you have your class you get three races to choice from; Human, Awoken, and Exo. The Awoken can be describe as blue humanoids or the humanoids from Prometheus. The Exo on the other hand are either homanoid robots or just cyborg. Not much is said about these two races, a matter of fact nothing is said about them so there is a great deal of mystery surrounding them. After you make your character that game starts you off in Old Russia with a little flying robot companion. This robot tells you to find a Jumpship and every gaurdian has one. After you find your Jumpship you head to the Tower where every gaurdian lives. Once the game gets you acquainted with whats at the Tower your sent on missions but sense it is only a beta you only get 4 missions, a group flashpoint, and the Crucible which is your pvp area. The Crucible features two maps, the moon and Venus. bungie did a fantastic job on balancing all the weapons, so no one weapon is better then another making pvp equel for everyone. You get three guns your primary, your special, and your heavy all have there own ammo, heavy being the hardest to find but the strongest of the three. The AI in this game is by far the most advanced I've seen in a game, the AI dodge your attacks very well and if your sniping they will look for cover also they like to rush you in packs of 4 or 5 making it difficult to stay alive. There is a level cap of level 8 but I believe Bungie is going to raise it to level 15 or level 20 because there are alot of features that they have on the Beta that require you to be these levels so my guess is why have them on there if they weren't going to have you try them out? Bungie could be testing the servers bit by bit for the release and it is announced that they will be doing server maintenance Monday and Tuesday so we will see what happens. If you question just post and I will answer them best to my ability... Thanks for reading.

Edited by NadsThaC1own