Clicky

Michan Moonlight

The UK

So I have been thinking about this for well over a year now and im starting to reach the point where im wondering if im making the UK better then it is or if it is infact just as good as sweden + more furrs + more of my friends + better weather + possebility to get a job.

Infact the only con is that I have a cat and it would be a bitch to get him over to the UK with microchip and all that.

I have a friend that is more then willing to house me that lives near sheffeild. My English is Very good, spoken not spelling. I like english football. I have nothing except my cat that holds me to wanting to stay in sweden.

So all you UK ordo people and other ordo people that has been in the UK for more then a week at the time (I have been there 4 times), whats it like? Your taxes are lower then sweden. Gas is a bit cheaper. Food is about the same, fast food more expensive. Is it worth to move there or would it be better to stay in sweden?

Trust me, unless your willing to trawl around every hour of your day battering on doors and making yourself a royal pain in the arse shoving your CV anywhere it will fit, or you have a Masters Degree, getting a job here is nigh on impossible.

Edited by Huttser

[Country, Unemployment rate, statistic last checked.)

22px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png Sweden 8.1 2012 (November)[11]22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png United Kingdom 7.8 2013 (January)[119]22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States 7.7 2013 (February)[120]

Pretty marginal. But as a population, probably varying hard numbers which are actually unemployed because of the population differences. Statistics pulled from wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_unemployment_rate

If you want to get a guaranteed job in Europe, according to the numbers, Switzerland and Norway look like the best bet, and have remarkably low unemployment rates.

Edited by Recalibar Zaytsev

[Country, Unemployment rate, statistic last checked.)

22px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png Sweden 8.1 2012 (November)[11]22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png United Kingdom 7.8 2013 (January)[119]22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States 7.7 2013 (February)[120]

Pretty marginal. But as a population, probably varying hard numbers which are actually unemployed because of the population differences. Statistics pulled from wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_unemployment_rate

If you want to get a guaranteed job in Europe, according to the numbers, Switzerland and Norway look like the best bet, and have remarkably low unemployment rates.

Pretty marginal is... Not really correct. London alone has more population then all of sweden. those 0.3 can mean hundreds of thusends in work.

But the main thing is that its going down in Brittan but in sweden its going up.