Clicky

Xoza

Wildstar

When I first saw the website launch, their art and stuff, I thought also "Great, another WoW and a more kiddy/cartoony one at that." But after watching their videos, the fact they swear in them and knowing the reason for the animation style, I'm interested now!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-qo5nrkYYI0

OK. I seriously am starting to think this could be a great MMO. I am a little off-put by the graphic styling but I think I can get over that if the core gameplay is as sweet as it looks like it could be.

Factions:

Exile fourth race speculation:

It sustains itself in a gaseous pod, as well as a syringe? Sounds gross, but I don't have to deal with them as roommates being Dominion. 

biggrin.png

Furthermore, if you take a look at this!:

n1yCc6A.png

On the far left. A freaking zombie hand! You see the bone and stitches. All four of these hands most likely represent the four races that form the Exiles!

So if you put the pieces together, the fourth race might be a mutant zombie that sustains its longevity with pods and chemicals!

Dominion:

algoroc17.jpg

the thing pointing a gun.

reasoning: The video here

where he goes to a tech npc and talks about the last race of scientists he "cant really talk about" but puts this creature barely in view.

Edited by Deadmon