Clicky

Aryte

Uniform Restrictions: Tightening Standards

I just wish people would go to officers about what is ok and what is not for modding their armor... I mean I have really cut down on the extinsive mods I used to have. Just to look more Ordoish without massive ammounts of shotgun shells or pockets. I also made medium armor style boots if anyone wants them. Since the first furry boots I made was for the heavy armor

Edited by Hunter Abrams

Another issue that springs to mind is the rather awkward issue of getting armor modifications approved. There should be one central authority to go to instead of one officer to OK it and another officer to say What the hell is that

I move that this be given to Curia/Aryte (via praetorian enforcement?) with ratification provided by the Munitorium Council.

I used wear with My armour the EAC Combat boots and with My dress uniform the EAC GetaGrip boots both by the EAC Corporation, both of which are of a military standard and look militaristic hence the reason I started to wear them.

Originally I started to wear them because I saw Arch wearing them one day when I logged in and when i told him that I had bought them also he said the reason he bought them was for their military look.

I request that they be reviewed so that I may hopefully continue wearing them.

You're right, nobody wears the heavy set like that. Because Ruin himself wears the medium belt with the heavy armor. ;)

I may be making a "matching" Heavy belt sometime soon, if anyone wants it -- or if it's deemed "good enough" to be put into the actual Heavy set -- I'll be willing to hand it off full-perm.

I just have to get a bit of time to do it.

I hope these tighter restrictions don't mean I have to give up my belt cape. I like that belt cape. :<

Sertain mods will be allowed like if you put on alot of duct tape and glue. In general you must only wear things provided by ordo if its a third party addition then it will have to be given a once over. If you did not get permision then don't wear it unless its approved.

But torii are totally awesome!

Hunter, your statement pertains to the policing of uniforms in regards to the chain of command which would police it. As opposed to encouraging some sort of signifying qualities amongst a given Octet or Century. Policing is still ultimately up to the Imperator (and I suppose Kitsy?), but it would be nice if the commanders and whatnot would perhaps come up with ideas for their entire Century or Octet for making them look a little different.