Clicky

inquisitorsweet

Life sucks without the island!

I've spent the last few weeks without any Internet or if I had any it wasn't good enough for gaming and i was just wondering what games people play when they're offline?

Oh and has anyone played an old rts called Warzone 2100? I used to play it when I was young and I randomly wanted to find find it last night and it took me all of 5 minutes with the power of google, baring in mind I couldn't even remember the name... All I knew was what it looked like! :)

UFO Enemy unknown(the OLD one), flight simulator 10, Supreme Commander FA/2, X3, Civilization, SKYRIM!

If you've never played Evil genius, make sure you get that.

Silent hunter 4 is also a good time waster, or try to build huge rail-roads with a train simulator.

I've not played war-zone in ages, i have it on CD somewhere .. the idea of designing your own units was neat.

Nice to see lots of replies, I have a whole host of material to draw on now, should I be without precious internet again! Thanks guys!

Now that I have my internet back, I've finally got round to downloading the steam re-release of COH!! Time to rebuild my 70+ win streak with the Brits!!

P.S; The title is meant to be "island" its an inside joke between me and some friends... I could let you all in but then I'd have to kill ya ;)