Clicky

BlackSergal

Tom Clancy's The Division

If that's really how the game plays, then it's going to be pretty Ffffing awesome -- still worrying, though, that the final product's not going to live up to the hype.

I mean, we all saw what happened to Aliens: Colonial Marines.

WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT DEVIL MAGIC HERE, SIR.

^^ Agreed. The preview videos were choppy and nothing that came out screamed "good idea" 

This, however, looks well-made and is pretty visually striking. The chatter at first confused me till the end when he signaled that it was other players and "brace for PvP". Initially, it seemed like the dialogue was really wonky and detatched /gamer like. Either way this looks really interesting.

Edited by Deadmon

For a moment i must admit that it felt like it were NPCs. Both due to sound quality and the amount of rehearsal they put there... Nevertheless it sure got a little better as the other male player actually shows some emotion as 'That's another group of players, get ready for pvp!'.

Nevertheless it was quite nice despite everything. I suppose they were just trying to keep it in a more 'calm' or 'agency' mood level. When the demo players try to show off or act like hardcore or other gamers it's just sad XD They make more noise then sense.

My favorite part of the press release video is the whole 'As a company who's roots are in the PC, We totally decided not to bother till now.'

Tho I think it's Ubisoft making the decisions more than the Dev.

The Gameplay thing looks great, and seeing the UAV with the Tablet tag next to it perked my ears. Tho with the newer games it seems to be coming a new trend, and one that I fully support.

The voices I thought was NPC stuff. The "I got my group heal loaded..." had me confused, but when the guy switched to skills, I thought it could of been a tutorial bit. Then when the fighting started, I thought it was either scripted NPC combat or some crazy new NPC positional callout system. Then the UAV poped in w/ the Tablet tag, then I knew it was supposed to be VOIP comms. But I'll agree, It sounded scripted. And if I had my guess, it was a gameplay vid shot, then scripted and Voice Overed afterwards.

But I dig it. I'll probably end up getting it. The holo stuff looked neat.