Clicky

Kovino Firehawk

Goodbye Titan

With your large walls and your sexy curves, you were the oddest women to ever be seen in a crappy social simulator but you were a damned good exploration! I never blamed you for your craptastic loading errors or your bizarre unit collision as those weren't your fault, but that of the Lindens who don't know how to code proper functioning systems.  May half the grid enjoy the copies of you through the grids that many a person has posted on seedy forums and torrent sites, ranging from your humble beginnings to your untimely (yet everyone saw it coming as soon as Huttser squealed with glee over PS2) demise. The pixel'd blood and the little bits of fur everywhere that was never cleaned up forever staining your landscape. Was the new you ever completed? Who knows?! I was glad to be at the wrap up meeting and it was quite fun enjoying the social experiment that was an Elite SL Military. 

You Ordo kids have fun with your manly man simulator. In all fairness it's nice to see everyone actually fighting in a game that makes logical sense to fight in.

eFtbmoU.jpg<3 Ordo

If y'all need me I'll be over in Connery, curb stomping your sister outfits into the ground like the incompetent trash that they are. Not a stab at Ordo or any allies, just for some odd reason the TR over here are complete trash. Also the Vanu all seem to only speak Japanese... What's up with that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z1pb9kvY8Cw#t=19s

Edited by Kovino Firehawk