Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jundani

Jun's Dumping Ground

40 posts in this topic

I need to walk away from this or I will delete the whole thing out of frustration. Borrowed Xoza's PS2 logo simply because it's awesome and I had nothing else.

post-1465-0-10300800-1372125393_thumb.jp

Aryte and Odin047 like this

Yup. Background, trooper, all of it. Thinking I might do a Guild Wars one next just to take a break from Star Wars. However if anyone has an idea for a general guild poster I'm open to sugestions.

Oooo I should make a Guild Warsy Ordo Logo... need to see some of the world stuff, not sure what to base it off of.. 

Ok, so some has been saying that I need to upload some more artwork. Here is one of my class projects. Enjoy.

post-1465-0-05834500-1381196469_thumb.jp

Sketchady sketch book because Ffff actual art after a 9 hr day.

Edited by Jundani

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive

......and posting shitty sketches to Tumblr godhelpme

Edited by Jundani

This was a class assignment so please don't ask about it because I don't even know what the hell is going on here.

Edited by Jundani
Kavia likes this

tumblr_ncy8poaAmY1salfgdo1_500.jpg

This was a class assignment so please don't ask about it because I don't even know what the hell is going on here.

lol just because you don't know what is going on doesn't make it less awesome. To me art is not always about what the artist sees but what the artist inspires others to see. <3

lololol, faardor would tots do that ;)

Edited by DeumDeorum