Clicky

Ashrah

Hi

Thought i'd drop a line in here aswell.

Just joined in the prospect of playing Star Citizen any time soon with you guys (blame firefox)

I'm Ashrah,

From "the Netherlands", 33 y.o. father of 3 married and employed as a senior IT-consultant which means i usually work 3/4 month projects at customers planning and helping them migrate to new IT environments.

Apart from that i like to immerse myself in video games, starting with Privateer in 93, Warcarft Orcs and Humans, Homeworld and basically trying to play any RPG and RTS i can get my hands on since then, the release of Privateer II in '96 and Homeworld in '99 made sure i've kept playing "space-games" and that got another boost with the release of Freelancer and Eve-Online.

I've been playing Eve-Online basically form the games inception untill now and still am a proud member of a corp called Evolution which some of you might or might not know about :)

Apart from that i've been an avid raider in World of Warcraft for the original and first 2 expansions, played Lotro/Rift/Aion/DAOC and quite a few others but nothing has the same pull as things that are space related.

Well thats me in a nutshell, if theres anything else you want to know, drop me a line and i'll try answer it as best as i can.

Ashrah.

Edited by Ashrah

Apart from that i've been an avid raider in World of Warcraft for the original and first 2 expansions, played Lotro/Rift/Aion/DAOC and quite a few others but nothing has the same pull as things that are space related.

SW:TOR...?  :grin:

Still playing SW:ToR on occasion :), Watchmen Sentinel and Darkness Assassin cleared every hardmode sofar (upto and incl. S&V), not nightmare EC though.

Kinda forgot to add that because it was on my application already ;)

Edited by Ashrah