Clicky

Aelus

Warhammer: Online

This thread will be dedicated to information pertaining to those in the Ordo who plan on playing Warhammer Online upon release. Primarily I would like to facilitate a better understanding of the current rendition of our plans; a decent number of Ordo members plan on spending time in both Ordo SL and Ordo Warhammer, with a good chance that the military environment will be somewhat reenacted in the Warhammer universe. There is a high probability that we'll play on some sort of RPPvP server, that is role play and player vs. player for those of you who are unfamiliar with MMORPG terminology. Secondarily I would like to know what classes people plan on playing.

I'll be playing a witch hunter.

Jayce Iredell wrote:

They haven't released it yet have they?

Not until October. All you have to do is search Google and you'll probably get 6544325 hits pertaining to the release of Warhammer Online.

Akurei Sieyes wrote:

I'm waiting for the 40K mmo.

I'm waiting for it too ): IMO I wish they would have made the 40K MMO rather than the Fantasy.

I'll be playing Knight of the Blazing Sun or Witch Hunter.

Those of you who are posting about waiting for Warhammer 40k Online, so are the rest of us. You're going to be waiting for three-five years. Perhaps picking up the fantasy for the meantime might be a good idea.

So Yeah. I've got monies. 140USD worth of Linden.. That I pretty much have no use for at all. I really want to buy Warhammer Online, and I kinda can't because:

1. Don't have a credit card

2. I cannot cash out Lindens due to that.

So.. yeah, If anyone is able to Cash out Lindens, Or would be wlling to buy the game [Digital Key/download] for me. I'll pay you in Lolindens.

So long as you have paypal, and have money in your paypal account, you can simply purchase the game at one of many online retailers as most accept it. Problem is, it still requires a credit card to my knowledge, and only a bank account if you wish to transfer funds directly to it (or I believe they can send you a check, which comes eventually)

For those of you hopping onto Warhammer, the majority of Ordo plays:

Chaos Wastes server, on the Order side of the battle. So far, the server has proven to be extremely awesome. I find the playstyle of open RVR highly enjoyable, and the maturity level of the server is a bit higher on account of the "RP" standard. I highly encourage anyone who picks up Warhammer to at least make a character on Chaos Wastes-- I know some of you want to play Disorder, I forgive you, but at least make an Order character to contribute! We plan to come up with a guild within the next couple of days. For those of you already on, I ask . . what should we base the group name off?

1) Militaristic . . like, "The 51st Ostland Lancers," or something "regimental" sounding.

2) Generic/classic . . like, "The Ordo Imperialis."

3) Holy/Inquisitionalist/quasicorny . . like, "The Blades of Sigmar," or "Order Guard," or . . something Inquisitiorialish.

I got Warhammer, at least for the 30 free days. I played last night and leveled a Priest to 6. I had loads of fun, and the public quests really rock. I'll make a character on the wastes so I can play with you guys! Any specific character/class needed? My friend played an Engineer and I kept making TF2 references when he put a turret down. CHAOS SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!

Anyway, everything looks fun. The game is just loads of fun, I can't put it any other way.