Clicky

Achtas

Defense of the Ancients 2 (DotA2)

Seeing as quite a few seem to be into MOBA games especially with the influx of fresh blood, was wondering if there were those who also played DotA2 to see if we have enough members for some team games.

Now that it is finally out, it is free to play from the Steam store for everyone who did not have it earlier. 

The game itself is quite similar to League of Legends with some key differences such as denying for instance.

But regardless, any of those who already play or are interested in playing it?

Uhm... Not ... No i don't really. Not sure what's your point XD

I mostly play Phantom Assassin or Bounty Hunter.

But i can play with almost anything, just not on the same skill.

Ahm, I said that because you said you had a limited hero selection, and invoker and meepo are the 2 hardest heroes to learn.

Also, I do like to play BH a lot, but you should learn one or two supports dude xD

Like i said, i can play anything.

But if i am allowed to choose i will probably go for - Phantom Assassin(80%) - Bounty Hunter(10%) - Vengeful Spirit (5%) - Others (5%).

I repeat, i can play ANYTHING with a average skill. But i can only guarantee 'above average' with one of those, specially PA.

It's more of a Playstyle thing. Support is not my thing most of the time but i /won't/ refuse if the need arises.

And yes - Meepo IS annoying. Invoker not so much, but in good hands it's a killer.

Edited by Dagurath

If there are people interested in playing yet for instance have never played a MOBA game at all or are just not familiar with the mechanics, I am more than happy to help out and run a few bot games explaining the things and then onto actual competitive games to help out get a better understanding and grip.

So no need to shy away if you're uncertain or don't feel that you're any good. Everyone counts and matters and I am more than happy to help out.

Edited by Achtas