Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cygna

Awards Audit Thread

84 posts in this topic

Not that we don't know who many of you are, if from prior enlistment or other accounts please confirm the name used.

/me takes a number, and stands patiently in the queue.

o7

add me to the list

Pending

I think mine are all there .. maybe missing an operation or 2 but thats ok. There's too many to recall which ones I was actually on except the really memorable ones :)

Electric Boogaloo

Keno doesn't exist in the database, but Imperial Admiral does (with 3 merits). I know for a fact you had more than that. I'll audit your merits in SL, just shoot me an IM sometime in TS and I'll hop on.

*EDIT*

checkmark.png

I SEEM TO BE MISSING THE "ADMINISTRATIO QUALIFICATION" FROM EVERYWHERE SHOULD I RECOMMEND MYSELF?

Fixed!

\o

Pending

note: "Crown of the Preserver" is not in the awards list.

Pending

note: "Crown of the Preserver" is not in the awards list.

Crown of the preserver has been renamed "Corona Conservatrix" so it fits with all the other crown/corona medal names.