Clicky

Xoza

Grand Theft Auto V: Online

I have my doubts. Multiplayer on GTA was a clusterFfff. If they keep it similar to the "do what you want" aspect, that video might as well have said "Heres all the things you -could- do, but you may as well forget that because a bunch of 13 year olds are going to do nothing but get in your way while they drive around shooting and ramming anything that moves"

It could certainly be a much better APB. The major downside to that game was the actual shooting mechanics and generic lag making it something that wasn't a shooter. Although hard to say if G1 is doing it any better than RTW, just a lot more restricted and a lot more paid content as expected.

Something tells me if they make a GTA 'Online" then it might not operate at all in the same way it does traditionally. You could still have an open world, but instance things like racing. There will also have to be some sort of limitation on total numbers in a given area because things get pretty wacky if you have a city full of murderous pre-pubescents. With generic walking around, I'm betting some sort of mission system would separate the general populous, as well as forming 'crews' to do whatever.

Hello people,

I have made the Ordo Imperialis as an active crew on the rockstar social club. 

This allows those of you who enjoy playing Grand Theft Auto V online to find each other and enjoy the benefits of playing as a crew.

These include but are not limited to

- 20% extra experience when playing with Crew Members,

- Unique Crew Clothing

- Having the ability to put the Ordo logo on your clothing and vehicles ingame

- Getting the Ordo clan-tag next to your name in lobbies ( Ordo license plate)

- And more when it gets released.

Rockstar tends to automatically put your in lobbies with your friends or crew members and this is a neat feature for Ordo members to find each other.

This crew has no obligatary intention, nor does it intent to become a full chapter. It's for people who want to play GTA together.

You can join it right here:

http://socialclub.ro...ordo_imperialis

A rockstar social club account is required to join. This is highly recommended because a social club account comes with many extra's including free weapons, vehicles and abilities.

Also note that being in this crew also gives you advantages when playing other rockstar games such as max payne 3 and red dead redemption. The crew is cross-platform for both Ps3, Xbox 360 and PC

Edited by Kristian Kit

Since GTA V now has a PC release date coming up i would like to throw this link out there again ;   http://socialclub.ro...ordo_imperialis

It's the Ordo group i made a long time ago for GTA V on consoles ( which never really took off) but i imagine several people will be picking this up for PC and would like to play under the Ordo flag so i figured it's time to dust off that old group again.

Notable perks you get by joining this group :

- An Ordo cross on your hood  (nuff said)

in addition to that:

-You will automatically be matched with other Ordo players online

-Ordo clothing

-Ordo license plates

-Extra experience & cash from every online activity

-You will basically be the Batman

-Clan vs Clan features

All the cool people register on the rockstar social club and you are missing out on mad street swag and pimp opportunities if you don't join. By refusing to join this crew you hereby allow all the cool people to shoot rubber bands at you and steal your lunch money for the rest of your life ( unless you happen to be matched in the same server of hell with me after you die, in which case it's for eternity)

Vehicle Statistics Guide - Based on this statistic sheet

Good information for both the experienced and starting players.

Below is a list of cars you'll want to steal if you're just starting, or even if you want some of the better cars.