Clicky

Coujo Thatch

Tactical Intervention

Has anyone else checked this game out off of Steam? 

linky! http://store.steampowered.com/app/51100/?snr=1_200_200_Free+to+Play_tab-NewReleasesFilteredDLC

Free to play, in every way possible. Micro-transactions are entirely optional as you can earn enough in game credits to purchase everything.  Smooth game play, customizable lobbies, clear in game voice chat. Simple controls and easily understood game concepts.

Game modes include Team Death Match and Mission Mode. Mission Mode includes several different tactical missions, hostage situations, high speed VIP car chase and plant the bomb. All mission mode games cycle twelve rounds, teams swapping after the sixth.  Every other round, the game targets change positions.

Did i mention its free?

Yeah. I could only manage about 30 minutes of gameplay before I had to uninstall.

The graphics are HORRIBLY outdated, the gameplay mechanics are incredibly clunky, weapon accuracy basically doesn't exist (Hence why you'll see 99% of players using the stock SMG), and the only gameplay mode worth trying is the car chase / heist map.

This game would've been amazing circa 2004-2005, but as of right now, CS:GO is only $15 and basically does everything this game does, minus car chases.

EDIT: Apologies for how negative this post sounds. The game itself does show promise. Unfortunately it suffers from quite a few issues, including a lack of decent funding and a large-enough development team, as well as coming into a market that's WAY over saturated in the arena FPS genre.

Edited by Lanny Ansar

How is the recoil? I have heard there is an outrageous amount of recoil on the guns. Also the car missions looked cool.

not much, I'm not sure how the game was in Beta, but its playable now. TDM is clean. The only issue with weapons so far is the base shotgun doesn't work as intended. Not sure about the other shotguns.  Headshots, accuracy, everything else is pretty spot on.