Clicky

Krow Ames

Sins of a Solar Empire VPN

k, so... I didn't post this in general discussion because I don't want just anybody to waltz into the VPN. Just want Ordo folks and friends.

This particular VPN is for Sins of a Solar Empire, though feel free to play any game over it.

You'll need to download and install hamachi (There's a free version), then join a network with the following information:

Network: Glimmer2012

Password: Storm Trooper

The password might be one word, I can't remember. D:> But anyway... a VPN is a Virtual Private Network. It works like a LAN connection right over the internet. So enjoy!

The folks I have on the VPN already are pretty good and are willing to teach some naval space tactics if you want. When we play, we're usually pitted against the computer and outnumbered against unfair opponents. If we got enough people, though, I'm sure we could do a big PvP game.

Just follow the instructions up there and join my VPN. You can play ANY game you want over it. It works just like a LAN connection. Host a LAN game and your friend will be able to find it in his local servers as if you were sitting right next to him.