Clicky

NotMateo

Yet ~Another~ hello.

~THERE IS A TL;DR AT THE BOTTOM~

I think this is my second time disappearing off into god-knows-where-the-hell land. [Actually this time it was IRL issues]

But I'm back~ again~ but the other two times I never even made a name for myself, at all. So I'm going to introduce myself for what is, the very first time.

Hi~ I'm blakFYR~ I usually don't go by that name anymore [too 14 year old EDGI.] If I can find it in the control Panel, I'm going to change my display name to NotMateo, because I respond frequently to Mateo~

As far as gaming goes~ 

I ironically don't try to associate with man cliques of gamers. Alot of the groups I've been apart of have been extremely... opinionated to say the least? I just don't like elitism, although I do throw that word around alot. However, I've actually been a part of this group for a while, and I've seen the conversations and what-not that have taken part here, and I've seen no such thing here.

I usually enjoy high energy games, such as fighters, shooters, and some RPGS. If I had to name my favorites, they'd be DC Universe Online, Blacklight: Retribution, and APB: Reloaded (despite the many many bugs and flaws). But I'll try most games at least once. 

Xoza actually brought me to this community~ [i kicked alot of ass in a match in Star Conflict once before] and I'm grateful he did.

I also run a small little Minecraft server~

TLDR:

I should wrap this up. But I guarantee I'm not here for any other reason than to be able to chat and play games with some nice folks, since usually my friends play games completely different than my interests, and it'd be nice to find some good friends. I'm not a trouble maker, I can guarantee that. In any rate, Nice to be here.

To anyone who read that....mouthful, sorry .-. I can get....talkative. Sorry

EDIT: Crying because I can't change my Username to NotMateo. Oh god, mod or something- Arceus, whoever- help me rid of this dumb naaame.