Clicky

Huttser

ARMA III, who want's to play?

Do you want to play ARMA III with the Ordo?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ARMA III, who want's to play?

• Aye
    • Nay
    • I don't own it but I would if I did
    • Maybe

I would so totally play. ;_;

I likely would end up playing, if I had it in the first place and if it didn't have a chance to induce lag on my computer as its likely a  more hardware intensive game compared to my computers current hardware comparing to how it already runs with Arma II.

It's not as bad as you might think. You may need to keep your draw distances down, but the game is significantly better optimized than ArmA II. And the inventory system is magical compared to previous iterations.

The multiplayer is kinda badly optimized. Although, I haven't played it in a while so they might have changed it a bit. Last time I checked, I got something like 90 FPS with everything nearly on maximum, but when I jump into MP, doesn't matter the options, it was something like 30. Could've been a bad server, but who knows...

Great special now till 2/24/2014 35 dollars for it on steam. I got it I look and feel and plays realy fun and giood am enjoying it atm. ALOT. am in and cant wait till we get a guild/clan active  in it. And like the partan mother said to there sons come home with this shield or you upon it.