Clicky

Aryte

Looking Forward - 2014

Good afternoon, you all!

For those of you I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, please allow me to introduce myself. Some years ago, on the desolate waste that is known as Second Life, I had this silly notion that leading an internet community sounded like a good expenditure of my time. Seven years later, well . . . here we are! For the majority of the Ordo's existence, I did a lot of the wheel turning around here. No doubt, someone has probably told you horrible tales about mischief involving me. Most of the stories are probably true, especially if it starts with the line "this one time, Aryte was drunk." If there is one thing that can be said, I like to have a good time. But I also like to win while having a good time.

That's really the underlining idea behind the Ordo. We are here to take names, have a good time doing it, and build lasting friendships in the process.

Since August of 2013, I have been on a bit of a prolonged hiatus on account of joining the Army. I have a couple months left of training before I am in a more amiable environment to run around on the internet again consistently. Thankfully, that puts me in a prime position to sidle back in just prior to the release of a couple big titles that I have my eyes on.

Upon my return, I will certainly wade in and make all available effort to improve your experience here. I have no intent to shake up existing structure--provided it is working well! However, what you can expect from me can be broken down into three simple points:

• Efficiency: I love the simplicity of order and the order of simplicity. I am my happiest when chain of command and structure make sense, are getting things done, and serve to improve your game-play experience. We are here to provide focus, direction, and motivation so that you as a member can hone in on simply having a good time.

• Consistency: No one wants to be part of a community that applies its standards and expectations partially. Reputation is a very important part of any group. The Ordo will always strive to be known as an honorable, fair, and decisive organization.

• Growth: Everyone has heard the idea that "more, the merrier." I am a strong believer in that. I am here to bring more folks into the fold, expand our horizons, and increase the number of individuals we get to interact with. There is nothing quite like having a big family of friends who you can go forth and experience new things with.

Tentatively, I am due back sometime around March 18th. In the interim, life will go on here just as it always has: the officers will govern in my spirit. For those of you eying TESO, it is highly probable you will have to endure me at a constant. I am aiming to make that "my" direct leadership venue for the foreseeable future! Otherwise, I also will continue to haunt Planetside 2 and whatever else I can find time to poke around on.

If you have any questions about or for me, by all means please feel free to reach out to me here or in private. I am an open book!

If you have any questions about or for me, by all means please feel free to reach out to me here or in private. I am an open book!

Rumor has it the new SOP for field operations, being in-line with this new "Friendship is Magic" directive, is to hug one's enemy into submission. Would you care to comment on this?