Clicky

Huttser

Operation Make Faster Group - Member Suggestions

I think it was mgs-greyfox that said it on the TS the other day, but more random "fun" events in the various games (I'm suggesting in ToR mostly its because it's what I play, it's probably easier to set something like that up on there and it's what he intended when he first put the suggestion forward). Things like scavenger hunts, mini Olympics, fun challenges, with prizes or awards or god knows what else. 

The Codex: Rules are made to be broken is perhaps one of the oldest lines in life that people love to repeat. But, the Codex itself is more of a set of rules. It is something we as members of The Ordo Imperialis that we are to enforce upon ourselves and our brothers/sisters in arms. To see the Codex enforced more would be nice, because I feel that people see the Codex is just something they can shrug off and not to worry about.

Chain of Command: We have a chain of command in our normal lives, why can we not have one here. Chain of command if you are a child/teen/young adult living with your mother and father, then mom and dad are the final say so in your house because they pay the bills. Its the same way with all governments in our countries, because anarchy sucks. We have a chain of command here, and it should be respected more. Yes, I know I have said things to our chain of command, and I always do it in a joking manner. For if the officer in question is being serious, I drop my joke face, put on my serious face, and do as I am told. We should see that the chain of command is enforced as well, some people might see it as a problem, but if we lose respect for our chain of command, then we lose respect for our brothers/sisters in arms.