Clicky

Guest Afevis

Battlefield Hardline

Also in the beta. Managed to get some matches done by now...

I can say a few things.

Hardline doesn't few like a game of its own. Even with its obvious differences and even the subtle ones, it feels like a re-skinned BF4 with different game modes.

That aside, doesn't mean its bad. I would totally buy this at a reduced price. Some might say that the gadgets, gunplay(recoil), vehicles and player movement are much more smooth then Battlefield 4. It's a fast paced game without people rushing and jumping around dodging bullets. DICE SHOULD introduce some of the improvements in hardline to BF4 MP, just my opinion.

Graphic wise, it's a beta and these games always look less then idea on beta to play on as many hardware as possible. With its bugs here and there it's a okay game. Nothing special about it but good never the less. I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for it for it can't escape the feeling that it fits more as a bf4 expansion pack then a whole new game.

Depending on Viceral's work on the SP, i would say this is a 30-40 bucks worth game. And preferable if you haven't invested much in battlefield.

One thing's for sure, there's very cool mechanics in this game that when polished will make for some fun moments.

my opinion when i played hardline:

matches are usually pretty quick. armored vehicles are OP. gun recoils are much higher so are damages from wat i notice. the map is a decent size but most is unused. running from rooftops is not common. vehicles are rly sturdy which makes it hard to take down. helos are clunky. driving feels very awsome cars will skid and drift if turn to hard and speeds are nice. character models are lacking. group working together improves the game feel aswell how well you do. still alot of people sniping. and sniping is more difficult and less rewarding. so far it is far more rewarding to camp the enemys vault then to do anything else. the feel of the game i will have to agree with some people it feels more like a expansion then a standalone game. the game is pretty in its state and it will improve. the frames i get 30 with odd drops when levolution and large explosions happen but only drops to 20. netcode feels bad but i dont know for sure my ping was 50 but cud feel off for a large number of reasons. servers are for 32 players only and with a full server it still feels largely empty and not much combat. the gameplay trailers showed something that you will proly not be able to achieve ingame. overall i feel with more improvements and variety of items it could be more then a decently fun game. however im going with $20 game that should have been a expansion. map variety would not do much else for the game. 

on a side note ziplines is hard to use with very very limited use. grappling hook i havent used but looking around map doesnt seem to have much use. most gadgets seem okay but you have to trade functionality of class for a "special" item like a taser. the tear gas seems more effective then frag too. i will aslo be uploading a video and will send it you when it is done.