Clicky

PC and Console Favs IMO

Witcher 3 (Amazing)

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain (Do i really have to say anything?)

Final Fantasy XV (Not on E3 2014)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (Only teased in 2.5 trailer)

No Man's Sky

The Division

Rainbow Six

Dragon Age Inquisition

My wallet is afraid for the time to buy my PS4 and upgrade my PC to play these games >.<

You live in Brazil dude, you're better off not buying a PS4 and buying a better computer. The exclusives aren't THAT a big of deal are they?

Actually i've seen some shops doing deals on the PS4 for 1900R$. That's actually worth buying. Since a trip to the US or importing would cost jsut as much or higher that price.

And some of these games aren't exclusives, i said PC and Consoles. But yes, some of those games are exclusive and big deal. Some of them i jsut prefer to play with a controller for nostalgia sake.

The last 4 games are PC for me. No question.

Kingdom Hearts and FF15 are PS4 material. While not exclusive, let's face it. PS4 is the next gen console to go with.

Witcher 3 is also PC no question there. As for Phantom pain i heard there woudl be a PC version, but i doubt i would have a good pc to enjoy it and since i will ahve to get a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts and FF, i might as well get MGS for the PS4 and keep the in the PS.

The Division

That is all

Wait did they... talk about BATTLEFRONT?!

STRAWARS BATTLEFONT

THAT IS ALL!!!!!!111

OH OH! GOOD REMINDER, Xoza! Battlefront!

Yes also lookign forwrd to that. Just a shame we didn't see more then tech demo.

Edited by Dagurath

OH OH! GOOD REMINDER, Xoza! Battlefront!

Yes also lookign forwrd to that. Just a shame we didn't see more then tech demo.

From my experience in game development, it's pretty interesting to see how in depth they go. Most people don't really understand how much it takes to make a good, immersive game and how devs experience and design through reference and actual first hand experience and exploration around environments and actions.