Clicky

With all the changes I've been pretty reluctant to getting back into the game and building something, because I end up having to rebuild it or it's systems. I've decided that I will be uploading 50 ships from the available content at http://starmadedock.net/content/ when the time rolls closer. These ships will be available to everyone (even the AI) and will range from small fighters to large flagships. This is to help provide already designed ships and fill the universe with variety but also give the galaxy quite a bit more challenge to contend with. Additionally I will be uploading a unique, but more complete station for the spawn.

will you be doing any thing different for starting ships? 

I had finally gotten a crap station made where i can use the new space dock/build system. also got my ship to the point that i can some what clear stations. still needing more work. Would love to work with some fellow Ordo on clearing areas and getting some nice looking builds