Clicky

Crimson Nexys

Black November 2014

It is fast approaching and I think that we should do something special this year. As a proud member of Ordo Imperialis this event means alot to the group and how it came to be. I want bounce ideas off people to see what you think. Over the years there has been meetings on that day and events. Shoot me some ideas, one of mine would be well for one night only Ordo makes a return to the combat scene. Though many people will oppose this, I think it would be a good way to show the new people what SL Ordo was and what it has become today.

I'd prefer shifting away from going on a raid, however I'm up for something like a reanactment of how we had it organized, though, no idea where.

We could do smaller things like playing Cards against humanity or board games. Multiple could play with smaller online games as well, such as board game or whatever.

Infact, we could have something like a slightly more special day with different events going on at once, but much more lighter than gaming. Story time can also be included, as well as all the nostalgia that goes with.

IT'S HERE. I would like to thank these people for all that they have done over the years.

Ayrte: Your passion for this group far expands beyond SL and Ordo itself, You sir are the living embodiment and true leader of Ordo, Though you moved on in RL to accomplish better things not just for Ordo but the USA. Lord Emperor I salute you.

Xoza: The Community leader that has shared countless battles, countless hours making Ordo what it is today after the Exodus, I am proud to serve my Imperator.

The Council (Both SL and Community) You all have been a pleasure working alongside and against, You are the backbone of how this group is run, I admire all of you past and present.

In short, It took me SEVEN years to get to this point, the countless battles I had against Ordo were EPIC. The hatred I had for not getting in the first few times is all gone. In words I don't know how to eplain how I feel about Black November or even how to react that I have been in Ordo for one year. So on that note HAPPY BLACK NOVEMBER EVERYONE 

http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php/calendar/event/74-ordo-anniversary-8yrs-black-november/

Ordo, old and new, even those who have taken part in it's history, friend or foe, thank you for being part of it's history. We have been through a lot, from historical moments and battles to changes and new adventures. We have plenty to do this year and we'd love to have you to really be part of the community on an unmeasurable level.

Just a sample of the plans include, increasing activity levels and aiming recruitment to more hardcore standards, refocusing chapter goals, opening leadership duties and command roles to those interested, implementing better tracking for member awards and recognition, reactivating the Imperial Guard, daily chapter activity goals, analyzing new ranks and awards, increasing social visibility, marketing, giveaways, reviews and so much more. If you have any skills in any of these areas or want to try your hand at contributing, please let any officer know.

As always, it will take us all to build a community together. Let us focus this year on raising our banner upon the burning hills of our conquest.