Clicky

Xoza

Halloween Game Giveaway (2014)!

Spooks and spoils, Halloween giveaway.

Trick-or-treat with an entertaining topic image below to enter the drawing!

-bats.png

With halloween around the corner, we'll be giving away a few games that follow the genre. List below!

Info / Rules

• Member of the Ordo Imperialis or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months (by the time the drawing takes place).
  • Be in good standing with the community.
  • Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month.
  • You SHOULD follow/like/join/whatever our social media. FB, G+, sR, Twitch, Twitter, YuTb.
  • You will be able to pick one(1) of three(3) random games in an available pool.
  • If you already own any/all of the game options, what you do with your choice is yours.
  • Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning.

(info/rules are subject to change)

This drawing will take place at midnight, pacific time, October 31, 2014 after a halloween hangout!

Was poking around to see what picture I could post and ran into that on my comp then promptly threw it into gimp XD

Edit: For those of you who don't know where this picture comes from... It was an actual area in Titan that was in a corner of the sim and underground. If you jumped into the "void" (the area slightly below that glowing eyed skull) you would die. DL22pnm.png

Edited by Vincent Kroitschov

If you're dressing up for Halloween yourself, you can post it here too! Remind others, we're only a few days away and it looks like I've 5 games to give away to 4 members. Who can say no to free games!?