Clicky

Xoza

[Ordo] Awards/Promotions: 22APR15

✠ Wish to reward others for their work or missing an award you believe you've earned? fill out a member recognition form!
✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirements and activity levels. If you have, please contact an officer so we can discuss it and provide direction. Keep up the good work!
✠ Contact an administrator if you are seeking elevation in the community, looking for a leadership position or special duties. There's always tasks to be done and positions are open.
✠ If you need any help at all, contact your chapter leadership, staff member, or any officer, they're here to help you enjoy your gaming community experience.
✠ Please remember to visit our social media, other members, other chapters and communicate, it's painless. There's a place for everyone here, discover yours today.

[Portal] [Google+] [Facebook] [Reddit] [Steam] [Twitter] [Twitch] [YouTube]

✠ If you don't have an account nor are a member, we can not reward you. Membership costs nothing, configuration is easy and our goal is to help build a community you can be proud to be part of. If you have concerns, feel free to contact me directly.

[Awards] (If you've been a member of any level with us for a month or more and you have no awards or AP, let us know so we can fix it!)

• Jeffsks - [Comrade Support]10 *cited for continued membership devoid of issues. [WOW]
  • Odin047 - [Corona Dignitas]30 *cited for years of continued service and loyalty to the community and it's members. [COM]
  • Pinkyyroo - [Comrade Support]5 *cited for dedication and support of members and community goals. [WOW]
  • Pinkyyroo - [Medicus]5 *cited for shown proficiency and dedication to a support role. [WOW]
  • Tandrien - [Combat Prowess]5 *cited for prowess and victories upon the fields of battle. [WOW]
  • Tandrien - [Comrade Support]5 *cited for dedication and support of members and community goals. [WOW]

[Promotions]

[Misc] (What is AP? / Where can I spend AP?)

Keep up the activity and postings, check the AP market to spend your points. I'll be adding some games this coming month, so keep up or you may miss out on a deal, it'll be first come first serve!

(Don't forget to recommend awards and document activity in a log, anyone can do it! More awards with more entries!)

Please review the Misc list, if there are any names that do not link to accounts, let me know so I can fix them, otherwise they get deleted at the end of today. AP and awards require a forum account to receive and track.