Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Esva

Fallout 4

16 posts in this topic

A 24 hour countdown to a pre-announcement hype-machine thingy... Why can't they just say: we are making it, done? NOO, GOTTA GET HYPE.

Other than the video once the site actually loaded it was a Cash Grab button and a 'Watch our reveal at E3'

Kinda like a Michael Bay film. All Flash, no substance, yet they managed to get ahold of your debit card.

Pricing is standard $60

07e64a3ebc1bf4fbf0f22c3fb931004e.png

Edited by Wolf Shaman

Looked like all ingame content. So, seamless interiors maybe!?  :teeth:

is fallout shelter any good? Since I got a phone emulator for my PC I might give it a shot.

Eh, it's fun for mobile. If you're on your PC, you may as well play something else.

Only a few more hours for Fallout 4! I understand many are as excited as I am, just don't forget about us and whatever scheduled plans or obligations are held. Enjoy your game and don't be afraid to hang out in Teamspeak even while you're playing, it will be there and progress can be saved.

Discover together, have fun, but...

Spoiler

NO SPOILERS

Snape kills three-dog

Liam Neeson is darth vadar

darth vadar is your father

Am i doing it right?