Clicky

Esva

Ordo Imperialis: BLACKTARGET (w.i.p)

Way to tell us nothing about something we have no idea what is, but say it's arriving in the next year. :|

Thus the basis of a .. TEASER! 

EDIT: Does the WIP tag have something to do with this? :P

It certainly does, just keep watching the thread

Alright then, I need a project to distract me from the shitshow that is my job. Forth year Character design major with experience with Adope premier pro, after effects toonboom, photoshop, indesign, ilustrator and some dabbling in Zbrush. Let me know if I can help.

Alright then, I need a project to distract me from the shitshow that is my job. Forth year Character design major with experience with Adope premier pro, after effects toonboom, photoshop, indesign, ilustrator and some dabbling in Zbrush. Let me know if I can help.

Okies, got your name on my list.

Will be setting up either a onenote, gdrive or trello board in the next week for those interested so help with the project flow

please to Announced, the Project is back on, And will be discussed more and more over the coming weeks and the team will start being put together, So you may get or can expect messages from me, And if anyone wants to get involved please let me know