Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cygna

Post Your Desktop

269 posts in this topic

Is that a mac?

You disgust me.

At first on a quick glance I thought it was some sort of linux distribution.

Then I saw apple logo.

I was dissapoint :(

Ps. This still doesn't mean macs would be bad computers, they are kinda kewl for certain things

At first on a quick glance I thought it was some sort of linux distribution.

Then I saw apple logo.

I was dissapoint :(

Ps. This still doesn't mean macs would be bad computers, they are kinda kewl for certain things

You're right. They wouldn't be bad computers.

They -are- bad computers. >:E

Mine's a complete mess...  Working on making a Rainmeter skin to spiff up my desktop a little.  Also, all thems random notepad documents...

XuLBfuF.jpg

Mine's a complete mess...  Working on making a Rainmeter skin to spiff up my desktop a little.  Also, all thems random notepad documents...

Ghost Recon Online any good?

Edited by Xoza

Ghost Recon Online any good?

I actually really enjoy it.  Definitely encourages more teamplay than your average shooter (and as a result, success will hinge more on teamwork than individual skill).  It's also got an "authentic" brand of gameplay, that I can't find anywhere else.  Everything in the game from movement/cover system to handling of guns feels solid.  Overall pretty fun, but be warned like any other f2p game, it has some balance issues (though nothing is super-blatantly OP).

desktop_zps846713af.jpg

Holycrapwow. I like it a lot! The widgets on the right too.

Sidenote, I wonder for posting mine, but I don't know if it'd be seen as inappropriate. There's nothing lewd or suggestive or such, but furry stuff is... at best a black eye.

I need to make/find a nice tank/air PS2 dual monitor screen.

Get Wolf to get you a good picture, scale it up and blur it a little to clean up pixelation.

Or if you know how to do panarama's

Windows 10 Span Wallpaper is epic! (3 monitors). I had to shrink down to 32% so it wouldn't be massive..

XozaDesktop2016.thumb.gif.e717e9fb89a601

Post your Desktop... Mine's slightly boring, but hey, here:

Spoiler

DRTgYce.png

Yes, no icons, no nothing, all I need is in the taskbar or the start menu. I'm like that. Yes, there are another 75 wallpapers like that one, I don't think I need to post more.

Xoza likes this

6 hours ago, Firefox Breed said:

Spoiler

AMbuasN.jpg

You left the taskbar notifications there just to annoy us didn't you?