Clicky

magnetomage

A brief introduction

a brief introduction to  time  no wait, to me.

I go by the handle of magnetomage. I am working on my BS in game art and design; I am a professional software engineer; when i am not at school(or work) i do hardware hacking, hobby rocketry and 3d printing for fun... and just because i hate sleep i have a side company that makes video games.  

my links page, and company website should give you a good idea on the brand of crazy that is me... (ianbaum.ninja, and tallshipstudio.com )  

not sure what all else to say, bu feel free to shoot me a message if you are curious.

-magnetomage

generally rpg or rts games, Tabletops, some mobile games... not a lot of time on my hands, but i play a smattering of everything. I am thinking of helping with some of your projects, and i have a few of my own that i wouldn't mind critiques on. 

More than anything @Xoza and i have known each other for ~15years and he thinks(for reasons that are beyond me) that i could be helpful here, so , i figured i would swing by...

for those of you who may know, i went under the moniker of Prime Digital on secondlife years ago. (Takeshiro watanabe as well) i have been in and out of communities that intersect with ordo for quite a while.

Edited by magnetomage