Clicky

Esva

Dead Effect 2

DEAD EFFECT 2

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqiPSE5dGq0&feature=youtu.be

Uherské Hradiště, Czech Republic, October 29th 2015: Czech creative studio BadFly Interactive is very proud to announce that one of the most highly anticipated mobile shooters of 2015 Dead Effect 2 hit the stores last night. This award-winning sci-fi FPS is now available worldwide on Google Play and App Store, with a PC/MAC version coming in 2016. Looking to push the boundaries of mobile gaming to another level, Dead Effect 2 is a console-quality action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements. In the shoes of one of the three main characters, you can follow the enticing storyline, train and develop your character, collect and upgrade weapons, gear and high-tech body implants. Dead 

Concept Art

Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Know%20your%20enemy3
Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Know%20your%20enemy2
Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Implant%20set2_zpsc8
Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Gear%20Set1_zpsglsrn

Screenshots

Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Screenshot4_zpslhgqd
Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Screenshot5_zpsfoqyj
Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Screenshot1_zpsbtfo9
Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Screenshot2_zpsoacjl
Dead.Effect.2%20-%20Screenshot3_zps9iacz

KEY FEATURES:  

CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
breathtaking graphics using the latest technologies realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments narrated by professional voice actors atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects  

RPG LAYER WITH DEEP CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
3 personas = 3 different personalities character training and development 
unique system of 100+ upgradable body implants and gear sets 40+ upgradable weapons  

IMMERSIVE GAMEPLAY WITH CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
20+ hours of campaign gameplay and 10+ hours of special missions elaborate system of achievements full controller support  fully customizable on-screen controls

gplay_zpshgjkpy08.png  iStore_zps5mqukp6l.png

Alright. We'll see how it pulls itself. I'm not a killer for graphics (See Angelin's Dwarfy Fort, which I stopped doing because of studies) but I'd like to see some actual content coming from trustable sources.

Actually recorded and uploading a video now, Will add once it's done and processed. Also gave me a reason to try the YouTube Gamer android app for recording and streaming :P So killing two birds with one stone lol