Clicky

Esva

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

STAR WARS GALAXY OF HEROES

_2siHjvfr9KNglz3jYL98LQxwaAMD8143_qDsBsa

nK2yAW-RwHxiz-D2A8DO_mIATG8lgv7xZOEH4tsZ

ZuekOtzqdHX_DAvc0Olsn398RWv3qjoXjH8BRPD0

CREATE YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM 
Build powerful light and dark side teams with both Jedi and Sith heroes and other characters from the Star Wars universe. Make strategic choices and pick characters with complimentary abilities to construct squads and engage in RPG combat like never before!

COLLECT ICONIC HEROES
Collect characters from the original trilogy and prequel films, plus animated TV shows like Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels – and more. True to the RPG genre, each new hero has multiple powerful attacks and abilities!

TRAIN POWERFUL CHAMPIONS 
Make tactical decisions and equip your characters, from Darth Vader and Boba Fett – to Lando Calrissian and Leia Organa, with powerful gear to enhance their damage. Unlock special leader abilities to buff your team and unleash moves like Darth Sidious’s Force Lightning, Chewbacca’s Wookiee Rage, and more.

FIGHT IN LEGENDARY LOCATIONS 
Complete epic missions on Hoth, Bespin, Tatooine, Coruscant, and beyond. Unlock special characters to play through in light and dark side campaigns

Collect to conquer!

Play today to unlock a FREE First Order stormtrooper inspired by Star Wars™: The Force Awakens.
Collect your favorite Star Wars characters, like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader, and more, from every era – then conquer your opponents in epic, RPG-style combat. Build mighty teams and craft the best strategy to win battles across iconic locations to become the most legendary hologamer in the galaxy!

Available from iStore and Google Play

Whilst waiting for guilds feel free to send me friend invite in game. My ally code is: 873-593-643. Please also reply in forum post that you sent one as otherwise I might not accept it.

I am currently level 74 and doing pretty good without spending a dime on the game. If you want any tips or hints just shout.

17 hours ago, Derrener said:

Whilst waiting for guilds feel free to send me friend invite in game. My ally code is: 873-593-643. Please also reply in forum post that you sent one as otherwise I might not accept it.

I am currently level 74 and doing pretty good without spending a dime on the game. If you want any tips or hints just shout.

Can't until 18 >:(

Guilds are in! I took the liberty to create "Ordo Imperialis" to reserve the name (didn't add 'The' in the beginning :P). Happy to disband if anyone with more rank wants to lead that one. Guild is currently invite only but will accept members even at level 1.

It takes 300K credits to create one. Not sure if there is a level requirement.

Regarding ownership we can test what I found on the forums: " You have to 'leave guild' and then select an officer to be the new leader, and then you can be added back in." :) Happy to transfer the leadership.

Please apply for guild membership. For some weird reason I cannot invite you from friend list.

Edited by Derrener
UPDATE

You get 5 chances per day while the raid lasts and the character deaths reset daily unless you run the very last raid which has perma death for characters. We already have 1/3 of coins required for next raid too :)

There is also an event for high lvl players right now that pits rebels against empire, it's damn hard though with my roster :P