Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Esva
    Esva
    6 posts
  • Similar Content

• By Xoza
      Review Rating Scale
      for Ordo Imperialis Gaming

As reviews and games start to develop, all members will get the option to participate in a poll to vote on a rating scale that will be made available in the review. We ask that your votes be based off actual use or experience with the game in that area. If you feel your review is incorrect, you're always free to come back and refine it. Additionally, feel free to post your own comments, suggestions, tips and constructive criticism within the review thread! All reviews will be posted to the front page and made available in Steam/Valve curation system.

Content (Why you play, Entertainment / Story)
      Content Entertainment Immersion Replayability Story
      Gameplay (How You Play, Controls / Features)
      Controls Integration Features Gameplay  
      Design (What You Play, Artwork / Environment)
      Animation Art Audio Design Environment Graphics Media Presentation Senses
    • By Xevrand

Ok, I know we already have a Knights of the Old Republic remastered topic, but this is something completely different. Star Wars: Knights of the Republic Apeiron is KOTOR being completely rebuilt with the Unreal 4 engine.

So the question is, what is Apeiron? As the line above says, Apeiron is a complete reboot of the classic game that many Star Wars RPG fan loves that was released in 2003, completely rebooted using the Unreal 4 engine. They are going through a complete remake of the game, rebuilding everything from the ground up essentially, and adding even more content that wasn't out at the time. The game will be free. That's right...100% FREE! Which removes any form of legal obligations to Disney, and will soon be taking donations, and I promise...I'll be donating! There isn't much on the site right now, but I would definitely look into it for those who want to play this game once again in a new world.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Apeiron