Clicky

Xevrand

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Apeiron

kotor_logo.png

Ok, I know we already have a Knights of the Old Republic remastered topic, but this is something completely different. Star Wars: Knights of the Republic Apeiron is KOTOR being completely rebuilt with the Unreal 4 engine.

So the question is, what is Apeiron? As the line above says, Apeiron is a complete reboot of the classic game that many Star Wars RPG fan loves that was released in 2003, completely rebooted using the Unreal 4 engine. They are going through a complete remake of the game, rebuilding everything from the ground up essentially, and adding even more content that wasn't out at the time. The game will be free. That's right...100% FREE! Which removes any form of legal obligations to Disney, and will soon be taking donations, and I promise...I'll be donating! There isn't much on the site right now, but I would definitely look into it for those who want to play this game once again in a new world.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Apeiron

Edited by Xevrand