Clicky

Mithras

Mithras Introduction

Hey everyone my in game name is Mithras, I'm 36 years old and live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada (MST). Other info, I'm a hardcore gamer and have played most popular games and MMO's that have come out in the past 10 years. I also write music and do vocals / sequencing for my own band I've been working on for the past couple years.

- The name you wish to be known by.
Mithras (In game name is MithrasV)

- Your steam profile information.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970396410/

- What interests you in joining us today and what gaming interests you have.
I met FireFox in BDO and he invited me to join the guild TS and hang out and get to know everyone. There's definitely an awesome vibe and camaraderie between members and I already felt at home in a short amount of time. I was looking for a fun, structured, and mature community to be a part of and I feel like I've found it here. I can see Ordo Imperialis being my longtime gaming community.  
I play quite a variety of games, most recently but not limited to: Black Desert, Battlefield 4, Planetside 2, Payday 2, Grand Theft Auto V, Ark Survival Evolved, Company of Heroes 2, and Insurgency. 

- How you intend to partake or contribute to the team where best to communicate.

I've looking forward to participating in Guild events, PvP, and group leveling within Black Desert. In addition, I'm interested in joining any events for other games that the community plays, such as Planetside 2 squads etc. 
I can be contacted anytime through Steam, or even skype if that medium is easier. 

- Lastly acknowledge that you've read our codex and understand it.

Read, understood, and agree.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Edited by Mithras