Clicky

Reina Xavalien

Reina's Privates Reporting In! Wait...

I was told that making an account was not enough, apparently one also needs to "make a post on the forums." I don't know what kind of requirement that is, but whatever. I'm Reina, I am here for the FFXIV branch of things. My hobbies are lewd activities, murder, and long walks on the beach for murder while naked. Hope to see you people around.

Let's see, I wish to be known as Reina, Dark Lord and Master of All. If that doesn't work, Reina is fine.

I will be playing Final Fantasy XIV with you.

*sets the avatar and the birth date* Let's see divide by two... carry the one...

I am interested in playing Final Fantasy, doing some dungeons, making some friends, role-playing a bit.

I intend to partake of your sweet succulent community by helping to establish the role-play front in Final Fantasy XIV. I can be contacted in game or on Discord at Reina#2408

I do so swear.

Edited by Reina Xavalien
Reasons

Yep there is even an outline for making the introduction so we can get you filed and set up your groups properly.

Thanks for joining our forums, please make an introduction thread, say hello and if you'd like to officially join our ranks give us some information about yourself (listed below) and let us know!
- The name you wish to be known by.
- Your steam profile information.

- What games you currently play with us or plan to play with us?
- Make sure your birth date is accurate in your profile.

- While there set an avatar picture in your profile.
- What interests you in joining us today and what gaming interests you have?
- How you intend to partake or contribute to the community? where best to communicate?
- By posting a thread in this section you acknowledge that you've read our codex and understand it.

Edited by Odin047