Clicky

Trevor Russell

FLORIDA ROX

I yelled at a little kid today for running through a flock of seagulls resting on the beach. It shortens their life and upsets their migratory pattern, and stuff.

Also, I don't warn others about sunscreen. I just point and laugh at the fat tourists who are pale white on one side, lobster red on the other.

I yelled at a little kid today for running through a flock of seagulls resting on the beach. It shortens their life and upsets their migratory pattern, and stuff.

I do this to this day.

I also used do it to the large groups of Canada geese that would congregate by the pond near my house, and I do it to groups of pigeons whenever I find myself in a large city.

I fucking hate birds. >:C

I come from New Jersey. I'm surrounded by trash ass beaches. Seagulls are fucking rats with wings and can all fly straight into a fire. I hope that child decides he wants to massacre those seagulls too. They are dirty, they steal food, they pick trash, they crap on everything, and they ignore the bugs that they should be eating, leaving the bugs to then eat us. They are trash birds.

also; satan.

The seagulls that congregate at Disney in Orlando are amazing. People just give them fucking sugar-coated baked pistachio nuts all day and then they begin to expect food and if you don't give it to them, they fucking dive-bomb you. This happened to me like three times at Magic Kingdom and then twice at MGM Grand. EPCOT was pretty well seagull-free. Can't speak for the waterparks as I didn't go to any of them but I imagine that while the bird concentration was probably higher, they were probably less aggressive because you don't do as much superfluous snacking at a waterpark as you do a regular theme park.