XeCl Drilling Beam I, Qty: 3

Foxfire Rocket, Qty: 19

Rocket Launcher I

Antimatter Charge S, Qty: 1759 (Cargo)

Dropped items:

XeCl Drilling Beam I, Qty: 2

Foxfire Rocket, Qty: 1612 (Cargo)

Photonic CPU Enhancer I

I quit a few months ago. I got scammed out of my ass without even realizing it. Some bastards stole my ship because I believed I needed to contract it to them in order for them to put it in the corporation hangar I wanted to join.

Several-hundred million ISK-worth of ships down the drain. =/

LOL

That's the nature of the game, son.

Yeah in most games, scamming players would be considered bad form, BUT reading some of the roles/races/classes type information... yeah I fully expect scaming to be encouraged. I mean this is a corporation based game after all. If anything, the game needs some system where a scammed player can attempt to recover their losses from said scammer via courts. So player to player scamming can be solved basicly in an IC fashion, though Corporation to player scamming will be damned hard to prove.. just like RL!

Though I heard a story from Zerowinged... a guy, newbie, had his ship blown up by one corporation. Recorded their name. Later on, managed to not only be forgotten by them, BUT managed to work his way into them. Spent so much time, and effort earning their trust that they eventualy made him a Skymarshal. And then their available ships went missing and their bank accounts drained. Overnight the corporation collapsed. The epitome of slow, cold, revenge. And this is what the game is.

I quit a few months ago. I got scammed out of my ass without even realizing it. Some bastards stole my ship because I believed I needed to contract it to them in order for them to put it in the corporation hangar I wanted to join.

Several-hundred million ISK-worth of ships down the drain. =/

If you give me your lindens, I'll double them! I swear!

SO I have no idea what it would take for us to found, or refound, an Ordo Imperialis corporation. Anyone out there in the know? And then there is the question of if enough of us (at least 5 I would guess as most of the corps I see advertised in game seem around that number) are even interested?

I for one am interested. And intend to remain a miner for the forseeable future. THOUGH I admit I require guidance on how best to achieve it.

Carden Patell Arbosa

14-day Trial, lolz

Minmatar Thrasher, decking it out to be a base-line Armor Tank for Level 1-2 missions.

21:19:38 Combat Your group of 200mm Light Carbine Repeating Cannon I hits Mining Drone, doing 135.8 damage.

22:14:17 Combat Your group of 280mm Howitzer Artillery I lightly hits Infester Alvi, doing 193.6 damage.

22:16:20 Combat Your group of 280mm Howitzer Artillery I hits Splinter Alvi, doing 253.3 damage.

Not bad for like, 12 hours of total gameplay time, right?